Dance Class

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Chicklet started dance class today, and I pretty much expected that parents wouldn't be allowed to stay so it wasn't like it was a huge surprise when they told us to go ahead and roll. Still, as I walked out to the car I burst into tears and cried for like 20 minutes straight! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: . It was ridiculous :lol:. I mean, she was cool with me leaving, and we had already discussed that the parents probably would not be staying. I work every day and drop her off at preschool, but for whatever reason this was different! Maybe it's because the play was totally new to both of us and we didn't know anyone there, and I felt guilty leaving her in those surroundings without me :shrug:.

At any rate, I was able to come home and get all sorts of little odds and ends done at the house with my 40 minutes (the studio is only about 7 minutes from home) and enjoyed it. And when I got there to pick her up she was excited to show me what she'd learned.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by BullDawg
Must be an estrogen thing…

:bonk: the BD! :wink:

it's a mommy thing. I feel your pain PFGal ... I didn't have any issue when K went to daycare and pre-k and was getting on the bus, but the first day of Kindergarten had me teary-eyed. :cry: Not bawling ... but my eyes were damp. Our little girls are growing up :frown: Is there a cure for that so they stay cute and innocent forever :angel: (and so we get that extra 40 minutes of quiet time to get sh!t done twice a week :biggrin:)

fddog

Bow wow
Pfgal thats so cool dance class. I was sad when i put mine on the bus for his first day at school :frown:

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by crabcake
:bonk: the BD! :wink: (and so we get that extra 40 minutes of quiet time to get sh!t done twice a week :biggrin:)

I's jus teasin bout the estrogen comment.

Does this 40 minutes have anything to do with... ugh never mind

SxyPrincess

Awww! :huggy: I can relate, PF! My daughter is not in any dance/sports classes, but I was a little weepy on her first day as a first-grader. :bawl: It's a huge step going from 2 1/2 hours at school, to all day.

I can still remember bringing her home from the hospital and holding her in my arms as I gazed down into her bright eyes, all while she's holding onto my thumb. :bawl: :bawl: I miss those days so much. They grow up too fast. :frown:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'm not sure which one is more deserving of a :whip: ...

Originally posted by BullDawg
FD - Pull your panies up man. :killingme

or

Originally posted by DoWhat
Did you let her feed on your breasts

both of you go stand in the corner for 1 minute per every year old you are. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hey girl. I too was sad when my chicklet started dance last year. Now I'm sad this year that she didn't want to return to it. :bawl: