Saint's Row 2

warneckutz

Anyone interested in getting it?

I was going to pass, but then I saw an ad on TV and I'm really considering it now... Especially since they offer co-op for the actual missions instead of just multi-player.

I still have to get NHL '09, NBA 2K9 and Tiger '09 :banghead:

Mojo

I'll have to try it first, the original game was crap. I will probably get Tiger 09 on the Wii.

Gwydion

whaaaaaaaat?

I guess I've only played Wii Golf and Super Swing Golf, but they both work flawlessly for me.

I hated them...the controllers are just too jumpy to do anything, especially the really short puts. Off the tee it is fine, but the 3 foot puts always go flying 100 yards!

Then again....it may just be that I suck at golf and would rather push a button to simulate a swing than actually swing. haha

Xaquin44

I hated them...the controllers are just too jumpy to do anything, especially the really short puts. Off the tee it is fine, but the 3 foot puts always go flying 100 yards!

Then again....it may just be that I suck at golf and would rather push a button to simulate a swing than actually swing. haha

I'll admit to it taking me a while, but I got it. Normally I don't really like the waggle, but for golf, I'll make an exception.

I love it for light gun and point and click games though.