Iguana Needs New Good Home

no1hedgehog

We are moving and wish to find our iguana a new home and family. She is about 14 years old, approx 4ft long including tail. She's a vegetarian and prefers to eat kale. She is docile, but we don't handle her much anymore due to size, etc.

If you are interested please contact me.
Serious inquiries only please.

Help us find Iggy a new home.
Thanks,
Kathy
email: katkatkat79@yahoo.com

Attachments

• lizard.jpg
    lizard.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
We are moving and wish to find our iguana a new home and family. She is about 14 years old, approx 4ft long including tail. She's a vegetarian and prefers to eat kale. She is docile, but we don't handle her much anymore due to size, etc.

Thanks,
Kathy

Aren't you moving close by?

Thanks,
Kathy
After 14 years, you're throwing your disposable pet to the curb? :shakingheadinsaddisbelief:

4d2008

Thanks,
Kathy
I might be interested but only if she truly is docile and a vegi. If I was to keep her she would more then likely be out of the cage most of the time as my birds are always out of theres (hence needs to be docile and a vegi). I actually cant remember the last time my birds cages were shut.

backagain39

My sister had an iguana...please be sure to tell the new owners about needing a heat lamp and the food (lots of fresh greens) that he will need. Also do not forget about the salmonella issues with these animals............

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I currently have a female about the same size who is very docile as well but not sure about having multiples, as I think territorial issues will be a problem and then neither one of them will be docile for long. I'll do some research on it and then e-mail you if I'm game.