Star Wars Role-playing game

CalciumLimeRust

I've always been one to admit im a nerd, but back in college me and some guys would get together every other week or so and play some pen and paper rpg's (mainly DnD). However, I've always been more of a sci-fi person, so last year I picked up the guidebook for the Star Wars RPG. The mechanics are pretty much the same as DnD, since they are both made by Wizards of the Coast.

Anyways, I've just moved to the area recently, and was trying to find some people that would be interested or are currently playing the Star Wars RPG.

ocean733

I've always been one to admit im a nerd, but back in college me and some guys would get together every other week or so and play some pen and paper rpg's (mainly DnD). However, I've always been more of a sci-fi person, so last year I picked up the guidebook for the Star Wars RPG. The mechanics are pretty much the same as DnD, since they are both made by Wizards of the Coast.

Anyways, I've just moved to the area recently, and was trying to find some people that would be interested or are currently playing the Star Wars RPG.

My step-father is a nerd and is right up your alley, unfortunately, he's not a member of the forums. :ohwell:

Good luck.

Welcome to the forums. :howdy:

Mojo

Send a PM to Mainman and Misskitty, I know they still play every friday and Saturday night in their dads basement.

L

luckystar

I'm in the middle of a game. We haven't played in a few weeks, but hopefully we'll get back into it soon. We play with really loose rules too, so it gets pretty crazy.

If we don't, we might play Blue Planet next, which I've been dying to play.

K_Jo looks just like Princess Laia when she puts those spiral cinni-buns over her ears... You should PM K_Jo...:clap:

Gwydion

Way back when my friends tried SWRPG out for a few nights. We quickly ran back to D&D. I'd love to get back into playing any board RPG...but I haven't found any active games up here.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
This isn't at all what I'm familiar with when Bob says he wants to play "role playing" games with me. :lol:

R

RadioPatrol

I always though Gamma World was cool ......

I own copies of most Versions ....

writen by James Ward ... Who Created Metamorphosis Alpha

:snacks:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mojo

Lugnut and I played D&D until about 2am this morning. We were having a blast until my mom yelled at us to be quiet and go to bed :ohwell: Sorry Lug, we will have to play at your house next time.