Yet another Kennel Question

athomemom20646

Has anyone ever used Pocket Pooch Hotel off of Bealle Hill Road in Waldorf. I think it is right on the PG county line?

I have a small dog and will be going on vacation for a couple of weeks. She is almost 10 years old and has high anxiety seperation. She also has lots of quarks. We have reletives close that would come and let her out but the last time they did (just overnight) our dog went beserk once we came home. She gets highly upset if myself and the kids go outside and she is inside. She starts barking like crazy and is now getting up on furniture (which she never did before) and she will pee in the house is she is angry.

I've visited Pocket Pooch Hotel and they are really friendly and have nice raised picket fence pens that are pretty large. They only allow dogs up to 30 lbs so I think it will work out fine. I was just wondering if anyone else has had experince with them.

AdvPetCareSvc

I've heard only positive things about Pocket Pooch Hotel. I'm sure your little sweetie would be fine there and would get the attention she needs. Good luck!