Hey Inkpen??

D

dems4me

I need help with a pesky animal in the yard that kept chasing my cats :mad: I finally was able to trap him in a special FONZ trap they give out to all FONZ Donating Members every Tuesday via UPS. I caught him and put him under a heat lamp in an enclosure I had to make JUST FOR HIM :rolleyes: he's very lazy and just sits around all day looking silly and seems to have his hand in an unnatural position... Is this normal? Is something broken? What should feed this lazy thing until next Tuesday when I can somehow fed-ex him back?

Attachments

• iquana.jpg
    iquana.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 205
  • 99iguana.JPG
    99iguana.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 167
  • 100iquanaunderheatlamp.JPG
    100iquanaunderheatlamp.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 168

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I need help with a pesky animal in the yard that kept chasing my cats :mad: I finally was able to trap him in a special FONZ trap they give out to all FONZ Donating Members every Tuesday via UPS. I caught him and put him under a heat lamp in an enclosure I had to make JUST FOR HIM :rolleyes: he's very lazy and just sits around all day looking silly and seems to have his hand in an unnatural position... Is this normal? Is something broken? What should feed this lazy thing until next Tuesday when I can somehow fed-ex him back?

Holy shiat........................ you did not :jameo:

M

Mousebaby

DON'T EVEN LOOK in my direction! This zoo is closed for business! :nono:

D

dems4me

Holy shiat........................ you did not :jameo:

Yep!! See.... if you had been a FONZ donating member all along you would have had a trap for your bird all along for the escapee's that inkpen mentioned :biggrin:It's in their preventative budget. I can only hope my lizard looking thing is rare and worth $$ too!! :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yep!! See.... if you had been a FONZ donating member all along you would have had a trap for your bird all along for the escapee's that inkpen mentioned :biggrin:It's in their preventative budget. I can only hope my lizard looking thing is rare and worth $$ too!! :lol:

Copy cat your just jealous I am going to be rich :ohwell:

D

dems4me

Copy cat your just jealous I am going to be rich :ohwell:

:roflmao: Rich in hope...:lol: I was sooo close to posting... "hey Paso, I have Channel 9 news enroute to your house for the first scoop" :killingme: It's all good:huggy:They are all animals and don't have a voice...you enlighted folks about the caribou? stork and me for whatever lizard I have still laying on a rock". :lol: Its for a good cause and I was actually surprised to learn Inkpen had a sense of humor...I'd never seen that beforeand I'm sure others hadn't either ...so these threads were a good thing thing all around :lol:

M

Mousebaby

:lookinginyourdirection: Please take it!!! Inkpen aint around... you are next in command :biggrin:

Oh HELL NO!!! That thing would eat my cats and cut down on my wonderful room deodorizer I have going on in here! :sarcasm:

Parrotmomm

What's one more bird?
hahaha - all joking aside there is a woman that has a blog going about keeping a Blue/Green Iguana hybrid! MB maybe you could sell it to her, they are CITIES I -Endangered, I don't know if you'll get what Paso is getting for her bird but better then nothing :)

Mikey: Journal of a Rock Iguana GCB Iguana x Green Iguana Blog :)
Don't worry in the meantime he shouldn't bother the kitties too much ;)