Gow 2

Solja_Boy

I started Playing Gears of War 2 last night. So far the game is prety similar to the first one. For the most part it is just a new set of missions for the campain. If you like the first GOW game you will love this one as well.

I havn't tried the multi player yet.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I started Playing Gears of War 2 last night. So far the game is prety similar to the first one. For the most part it is just a new set of missions for the campain. If you like the first GOW game you will love this one as well.

Fascinating. A video game taught you a reasonable facsimile of English.

4d2008

I didnt know it was out, Ill be buying it tonight.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I didnt know it was out, Ill be buying it tonight.

:doh:

It's not out yet... Nov. 7

It's not... :whistle:

well wth, guess Ill wait. :coffee:

:lmao:

Solja_Boy

I also got Far Cry 2 last night but haven't played it yet. I'll give my review of Far Cry once I try it out.

Gwydion

I also go t Far Cry 2 last night but havn;t played it yet.

Yea, a coworker has it and says its awesome. Except his "backup copy" keeps shutting down on him.

I want to play it very badly.

See if you can get a "backup copy" of Fable 2 and let me know how it is.

Gwydion

War, you already have it? omg, I am very jealous of you right now.

I almost went out and bought a 360 so I could get Fable.

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
I loved the first one and can't wait for the second one. Which program did you use to download? I use Vuze for music but I haven't tried downloading games yet.

warneckutz

War, you already have it? omg, I am very jealous of you right now.

I almost went out and bought a 360 so I could get Fable.

Yeah, I didn't play it much, but it's a very good game.

I'm behind the curve on the games I'd like to have (there are at least five titles that are out that I'd like to have) and there's quite a few coming out before Christmas. I almost hate this time of year because they seem to release most of the blockbuster titles around the same time and at $60 a game, that's flippin' expensive and stupid (but...)

Back to Fable II - you won't be dissapointed. Read some reviews (I use videogames.com) and it should be an easy choice to get.