Originally posted by penncam
"Hail to the Redskins....
Hail, misery....
Braves are the doormat...
Blight in old DC...."

The Redskins just can't get over it. Their nemesis has a name:

The New York Football Giants!! YAY!!
Penn, don't yell too loud...
The skins shouldnt have even made it that far...

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by mainman
still a good come back... Hard to win with 17 penalties for 142 yards....
Amazing. A die hard fan with the ability to be rational less than an hour after such a game. I knew there was a reason I liked you. :cheesy:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: I could have told you.....

Originally posted by mainman
Penn, don't yell too loud...
The skins shouldnt have even made it that far...
:biggrin: Oh, I got you, mainman; but I have to crow a little bit , don'tcha know.
There's any number of rabid Redskin fans on this forum, and the Redskin fight song has been bandied about liberally in the past.

One of our more observant and salient characters had revised the words of the said tune, and I thought it worth regurgitating.

My Giants played well in the 1st half and so-so in the second half; if they'd have totally blown them away as well in the second half, I'd have had more to say.

But you take your victories as you can get them.

One down, another Giant's victory over the Redskins to be accomplished at Giant's Stadium.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Kain99
MM - I am so dog gone upset at this loss... :bawl: :bawl:
I look at it like this Kain... They showed the Giants that you can't stop playing.. At all. A football game lasts 60 minutes (by the timeclock) Had the skins played 60 minutes of football, they might have prevailed... We'll get em next time...

BTW... Did anyone tell you guys out in the sticks we had a hurricane here? :cheesy:

And Penn, you will get get a sweep this year.. So put the broom away! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Maybe its a win for ya, Penn, but I would be worried about the rest of the season, losing to the cowgirls, then almost giving the game to the skins.

Skins are never gonna go anywhere til Spurrier gets a handle on the stupid penalties. His teams in Florida were known for alot of penalties, he's got to realize he's not in college anymore with superior talent to over ride losing tons of yardage/plays due to flags.