Used Books....

T

toppick08

Folks, I've got a lot of old Reader's Digest Condensed Stories hardback books, and others, that need getting rid of....If anyone wants them they are free, if not, who will take these books, to be put to use again ?

TIA.

joedancer

bookman
Fenwick Street Used Books and Music will take them as well as Vintage Values.

Sorry folks, but I don't know of any used bookstores that will take Reader's Digest books. I run a list serv (forum) for owner's of brick and mortar bookstores and this topic has been well covered. I have almost 300 members from all over the world, so it is a well represented group.

The kind of books that we do take (and give store credit for) are fiction, non fiction (particularly engineering, physics and the like) classic literature, children's (especially vintage) and others. Thanks for the mention! PM me if anyone is interested further info.

My best,
Joe

belvak

Happy Camper
:howdy: Toppick, don't forget hospitals, nursing homes, Senior Centers, etc. The RD condensed books are especially good for places like this.

kelb

art imitating life
If anyone has James Patterson books they are getting rid of... I'll take those! :whistle:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Hey Top, how about the Charlotte Hall Veterans Home?

If you're pressed for time, I'd be happy to take them off your hands and haul them up there.

T

toppick08

Hey Top, how about the Charlotte Hall Veterans Home?

If you're pressed for time, I'd be happy to take them off your hands and haul them up there.

:buddies:

Let me get back to you..sounds good........I'll PM you later on..:yay:

ocean733

Folks, I've got a lot of old Reader's Digest Condensed Stories hardback books, and others, that need getting rid of....If anyone wants them they are free, if not, who will take these books, to be put to use again ?

TIA.

I LOVE Reader's Digest! Pick me! Pick me!

ocean733

I'll bring them to C's Friday.

Cool. I want to go to C's on Friday, but I think we have the boys. (that may change.).

If I don't see you, C know's where to take them and I'll pick them up when I'm in the "hood".

Hey C: Open the gate to the large playground (on Smallwood) and put them in the closet. I can pick them up from there if I don't get a chance to hang out.

Thanks!!