Four of A Kind at Club 911 Sat Nov 1st

GenoBluzGtr

you should do a "search" for club 911 threads... I wish you good luck playing there

Thanks for the warning, but I have been in bands that have played 911 before and even when it was still Hills Club. I know the issues with the manager as well, but every time I have performed there, it was a great (although a very 'enthusiastic') crowd and we were treated decently. Definitely not the best we get treated, but well enough to be happy to entertain, keep people dancing til last call, take our pay and go on our way.

I have also read the threads here, and every place I have played has similar stories, depending on the night in question. I see MANY places in this area where employees (and even managers) have too much and get a bit difficult at times. It's just a factor in the job (or hobby as the case may be).

I hope to see some of you there, why sit at home at bash a place until you've tried it for yourself? I can't guarantee that you'll be impressed with the venue, but I CAN guarantee, if you come this Saturday, you WILL enjoy the music and entertainment.

Thanks again!