Isn't a baby a gift from god???

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
After spending 12 straight months in a sleep-deprived state of insanity when my daughter was born, I began to question if it was, in fact, God who gifted me with my little treasure, or if it was my evil & menopausal mother's curse coming to fruition. :really:

I'm still debating and will get back to you. :wink:

But yes, the short answer is "children are a gift from God (or whatever you believe in)". :smile:

TWLs wife

But yes, the short answer is "children are a gift from God (or whatever you believe in)". :smile: [/B][/QUOTE]
That's what I thought. I'm not marring Twl because I'm having his baby. It's love.
:biggrin:
We would have done things in the right way, But God steped in.:notworthy :notworthy
We always wanted to be married first. :biggrin: :biggrin:
But God said DiFFERENT.:biggrin: :biggrin:
We're Happy
Love Tigger6035

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by crabcake
After spending 12 straight months in a sleep-deprived state of insanity when my daughter was born, I began to question if it was, in fact, God who gifted me with my little treasure, or if it was my evil & menopausal mother's curse coming to fruition. :really:

I'm still debating and will get back to you. :wink:

:killingme I love the heck out of you CC!! That was great!

Hello6

Princess of Mean
[/B]
We would have done things in the right way, But God steped in.:notworthy :notworthy
We're Happy
Love Tigger6035 [/B]

God made you pregnant?? Shouldn't you consult the Pope or something like that? Wow.
Babies a blessing from God=Rosemary's Baby, the Omen while not based on fact are probably a good representation of today's spawn.

Last edited:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
We always wanted to be married first.

I thought in the state of Maryland if you committed adultery (even if you were the one to committ it) or were in an abusive relationship you could get an immediate divorce, not have to wait the year. So why did it take 9 months for yours? Couldn't you have been married a long time ago?

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by Hello6

God made you pregnant?? Shouldn't you consult the Pope or something like that? Wow.
Babies a blessing from God=Rosemary's Baby, the Omen while not based on fact are probably a good representation of today's spawn. [/B]

Have you ever read Cradle and All by James Patterson??? Freaky!!!

Hello6

Princess of Mean
No, but it sounds like a good read. I'll try to remember to look for it while I'm shopping. I need books to read by candlelight since I STILL HAVE NO POWER!!!
Evil children are always the biggest scare for me, cause everybody thinks "Awww kids, ooohh look at the baby, aren't they the sweetest things" and they're usually the most evil and cruel beings on the planet and they get away with it cause they're KIDS. Its a total "judge a book by its cover" with kids and that's why I dislike them so much. I just KNOW deep down, they're plotting something bad.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by tys_mommy
I thought in the state of Maryland if you committed adultery (even if you were the one to committ it) or were in an abusive relationship you could get an immediate divorce, not have to wait the year. So why did it take 9 months for yours? Couldn't you have been married a long time ago?
She didn't wait a year. The divorce was finalized yesterday. :wink:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
She didn't wait a year. The divorce was finalized yesterday. :wink:

But isn't she due in a month or so, therefore if the baby is TWL they were together at least 7 months ago, why not file then, the whole thing would be over with in 2 months maybe, wait 30 days then marry before 5 months preggo???? If she really wanted to be married before the baby.:wink:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I personally do not think that children/ babies are a gift from god. I think it is all a matter of biological reproduction and either not practicing safe sex, or having a failure in the preventive measure, or planning intentionally for the sole purpose of producing said offspring. In the case of not practicing safe sex - in this day and age - you are an idiot and that doesn't make your baby a gift but a sign of you being an idiot. In the second case - your preventive measures failed - that makes the baby an accident - again not a gift. In the last case - intentionally reproducing - that makes the baby a planned for and wanted addition to your family - again - not a gift.
Last time I looked a gift could be exchanged or you could get a refund for it. :bubble: I think a baby is a lot of work and effort and responsibility.

JMO

Pete

Repete
:
We would have done things in the right way, But God steped in.

It wasn't God that "stepped in". Something else "got in". Stop rationalizing it by blaming it on God.

:
We're Happy

You did what you wanted, free will, I doubt God approved.

Last edited:
J

justhangn

A gift from god??

NAH!! Just a gift that keeps on giving and then taking and taking and taking some more.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by tys_mommy
I did have to wait a year. He tryed not to let me file. The only way was for defalt.

Pete

Repete
I did have to wait a year. He tryed not to let me file. The only way was for defalt.

TIME LINE ALERT

If your baby is due in a few days.........and your divorce was final yesterday.........1 year waing period would have had you filing for divorce 3 months before conception not 18 days.........or did you get knocked up before you filed for divorce, and 3 months before you moved out?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by justhangn
EXACTLY, us men don't want you women walking around with sagging jaws, we want you to have firm strong jaw muscles which will improve your facial posture, strengthen your neck muscles and even lower your chance of cavities do to the saliva flow.

:yeahthat: JH, great minds think alike.

TWLs wife

When I left My X , I had Mis carriage. I thought in had to be me.

My miscarriage Was Oct. 22 .2002. In Dec. I left My X. After He Almost killed me. They in Jan. I started getting sick. Morning sickness. There was suppost to be no Way I could have a baby so soon. I took the test ,I was.
I don't like what I did. With still being married. Stay married or die trying to leave.
TWL & I Wanted to start a family, Explain how I Got pregant. Less than six months after leaving my X. My Doctor Was shocked. We were shocked. Only four months Impossable But it happened.:biggrin: