Fallout 3

warneckutz

I wanna get this but I may wait and get GoW2 first then hit up Fallout 3 when it goes on sale sometime in the next 8 months...

R

RadioPatrol

It is such an awesome game. Haven't had much time to play it, but I already know I love it.

Yeah I am spending Hrs not working, playing this .... came home from work last night @ 1600 and played unto 2330 .... :faint:

I am doing a lot of the side quests ...

I have read if you follow the main Story line, then game will be over quickly ....

that said the map is Huge, I am all the way out to the western border past Fairfax ...

and I just stumbled across one of the 5 Super Mutant's (extra tough ones)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwydion

Yeah I am spending Hrs not working, playing this .... came home from work last night @ 1600 and played unto 2330 .... :faint:

I am doing a lot of the side quests ...

I have read if you follow the main Story line, then game will be over quickly ....

that said the map is Huge, I am all the way out to the western border past Fairfax ...

and I just stumbled across one of the 5 Super Mutant's (extra tough ones)

Haha,yea. It follows the same idealogy as Oblivion, the creators otehr big title. You can beat the game in a few hours, but there are days and days worth of things you can accomplish. Hell, my brother is -still- playing Oblivion 4...and thats been out for a few years now.

Chainsaw Slayer

Is fall out 3 a role playing Game? I never herd of Fallout 1 or 2. Is it worth downloading or should I pass on it? Maybe I will just download the demo form XBL and test her out.

warneckutz

Is fall out 3 a role playing Game? I never herd of Fallout 1 or 2. Is it worth downloading or should I pass on it? Maybe I will just download the demo form XBL and test her out.

It looks like it follows the steps of Oblivion (from what I've seen and read)... it has been getting great ratings though.

Gwydion

Well, I have gotten more time to play it. And, it is damn near exactly like Oblivion 3. Replace the bows with guns and the flush forests with a post-apocolyptic war DC and wha-lah, there you have it.

Still haven't gotten too far in it, but I am running a bunch of different saves so I can have fun with different results of my actions.

dn0121

Peaked my interests. I liked CoD 4 and that was the last FP I liked. I'll have to look at the links and videos posted.

warneckutz

It's a pretty good game... I'm being the "good guy" the entire time. If I play a second time, I'll do all the evil stuff just to see a change in story. I'll probably do all the side plots first before tackling the main one :nerd:

R

RadioPatrol

It's a pretty good game... I'm being the "good guy" the entire time. If I play a second time, I'll do all the evil stuff just to see a change in story. I'll probably do all the side plots first before tackling the main one :nerd:

I am still doing side quests and I have over 35 hr already .... my son was telling me about some loser who posted on a gamer forum he read, was whining about the game only lasting 15 hrs ... because he rushed through main story line and was done ....

I never liked that about this series ... once the main story was done ... you were closed out, you could not go back and finish exploring ... unless you went back to a previous save ...

I understand the record for finishing Fallout 1 is 9 min ... by passing everything and going straight for the finish :popcorn:

warneckutz

I am still doing side quests and I have over 35 hr already .... my son was telling me about some loser who posted on a gamer forum he read, was whining about the game only lasting 15 hrs ... because he rushed through main story line and was done ....

I never liked that about this series ... once the main story was done ... you were closed out, you could not go back and finish exploring ... unless you went back to a previous save ...

I understand the record for finishing Fallout 1 is 9 min ... by passing everything and going straight for the finish :popcorn:

I like going for the 360 achievements. And if I'm gonna shell out $60 for a game, it's nice when you get your money's worth and then some. And I know that'll be the case with this game.

fromabov98

Took me about 3 days to finish. I did some side quests but obviously not all. Im on my second time through now to do as much and explore as much as possible.

R

RadioPatrol

I like going for the 360 achievements. And if I'm gonna shell out $60 for a game, it's nice when you get your money's worth and then some. And I know that'll be the case with this game.

:lmao:

I just ordered the Collectors Edition from Amazon $ 119 .... :yikes:

Oh and I am probably going to be giving Newegg $1500 - $ 2000 for parts to build a new system ...... my current box is 4 yrs old