catering

C

crispo

hi, i am trying to find out about nice affordable caterers in the st. marys area. any suggestions?

Good and Affordable

I recently used Abell's Catering for an outdoor reception. The food, service, and price was great. I'll use them again if I need a caterer.

I don't recall their number. But they are located in Clements.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Bailey's catered my wedding, but that's been more than 7 years ago. Brome Howard Inn also caters and have fantastic food!

I had Rita Buckler (Rita B's Catering) cater my wedding and it was very, very good. And the price was very reasonable too. If you want her number PM me.

Crispo are you getting married? If you need any other suggestions just let me know. I have an uncle and cousin the DJ and Aunt that does flowers and my mom is a very good wedding cordinator.

watercolor

yeah yeah
yea crispo...let me know too...I can steer you towards some of the people I have been working with that are being awesome with me. :D

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Cheap plugs, anyone?

Originally posted by watercolor23
yea crispo...let me know too...I can steer you towards some of the people I have been working with that are being awesome with me. :D

Hopefully you'll do the same with those providing your entertainment needs!
:D

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Guest
I had Rita Buckler (Rita B's Catering) cater my wedding and it was very, very good. And the price was very reasonable too. If you want her number PM me.

With Rita B you can't go wrong!!!! yummy stuff!

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Speaking of shameless plugs

And we as the secondary entertainment if ya know what I mean
;-)

Ya know me and nothing else but one of them elephant g-strings. With some hoochie mama music in the background.