just had

NAS

i just recieved a phone call from a friend who said she caught only the last seconds of news on ch 5 sayin there will b something at the St marys airport for help from the storm .now she missed what was goin on there so has anyone heard what this is about? i have changed it to ch 5 hoping to heard it but havent yet? Would b nice if they could help with all the food i as well as others had to throw out.!!!

NAS

oh sure can i as well as most of my neighbors had to clean out the freezers all my meats gone!!! got plenty of canned goods though!!!! My son and daughter in law lost everything and they still have no power!!

NAS

well to b honest I myself could use a little help but have a few neighbors who have little or no money to replace the food they lost. As far as tryin to save a few bucks i am not the type who would take from others who need it more.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cariblue
If you and relatives honestly need help, I'll help. PM me with a time to meet at a grocery store.
Serious? So, like, if I told you I lost all my steaks from Isabel, you'd buy me some more? Hmmmm...let me make a list.....
:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cariblue
As much as I despise most people
:lol:

You know, if you really want to help, go into our Headline News and there are a couple of articles about volunteering. Not so much buying people steaks but for helping old people and the disabled clean up their debris and repair any damage.

NAS

i pmed u again but got a message that your box was full so my question now is will u get the pm or do i have to try again??