Saturday night "One-line story"

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Let's play!

I'm sitting at my computer all alone when suddenly... (finish the sentence and start a new one)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
...the dog started barking and there was a knock at the door. As I got up out of my chair, I tripped over...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
...my boots and hit my head on the coffee table. I must have been unconscious for quite a while because when I awoke...

H

Heretic

there was about a dozen scantily clad, very attractive women holding spears encircling me. Their skin however was blue and...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
...their spears were tipped with a golden fire. They looked down on me as I...

H

Heretic

held my head, scaned the situation, and said "what is going on?" The tallest blue femme warrior opened her mouth and said "...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
..."Arise clumsy Earthling", as she tipped her burning spear toward my body and sent waves of intense sensual pleasure swimming through my body like hot embers dancing off coals. I could hardly contain my excitement when...

watercolor

yeah yeah
run for the door, towards the lake....strippin off my clothes as I floated through the air. As the cool water touched my toes I ...

beckoned for the blue goddesses to follow me as I knew that what the cold water did to me would do just the opposite to them, yahooooooo:bubble: :D :D

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
...of a way to survive their deadly pursuit as their appendages morphed into slashing blades emitting high pitched squeals. They had almost caught up to me when...

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
they were vaporized by a photon beam. I turned around in the direction of the beam and saw them standing on the shore--three attractive women, 7 feet tall, green-skinned, four-breasted, all carrying deadly photon rifles--and the leader of the trio aimed her weapon at me and said...

Last edited:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
...So I grabbed my little attack pug, Herbie, ripped off my shirt, and started freak dancing with him... Suddenly, there was a flash of green light, a cloud of vile-smelling green vapor, and more green ladies mysteriously appeared and joined us. We all formed a freak dance line, and I was in heaven as their multiple green voluptuous breasts rubbed against my sweat-flecked chest...

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
...and then before my eyes, all the women transformed into Linda Tripp and grew penises! I shrieked in horror and dove back into the water as...