I don't know which sadder

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I don't know which is sadder

I turned on the show "Dora the Explorer" for my 2 yo. He'd missed the first couple of minutes and the screen was showing the map. One glance at the map and he knew what the thing was they had to find and said so.

So which is sadder, the fact that he knew the ending of the story at a glance or that I did?

Last edited:

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by cmcdanal
I turned on the show "Dora the Explorer" for my 2 yo. He'd missed the first couple of minutes and the screen was showing the map. One glance at the map and he knew what the thing was they had to find and said so.

So which is sadder, the fact that he knew the ending of the story at a glance or that I did?
Sharp kid you've got there, Mrs. M. I don't know the show, so I don't know why it's sad.

Dymphna

Re: Re: I don't know which sadder

Originally posted by Bertha Venation
Sharp kid you've got there, Mrs. M. I don't know the show, so I don't know why it's sad.

I won't explain it b/c that would really be sad. But basically it's a kid's show geared to preschoolers. Like all these shows, they show the same ones over and over.

Bertha Venation

Re: Re: Re: I don't know which sadder

I won't explain it b/c that would really be sad. But basically it's a kid's show geared to preschoolers. Like all these shows, they show the same ones over and over.
Good memory then. I bet he'd kill at "Jeopardy." Even at age 2.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Just think. In thirty years, he'll STILL be able to remember every single episode like I remember all the ones for 'The Brady Bunch'... :yikes:

Elle

Happy Camper!
D-D-D-D-D-Dora, D-D-D-D-D-Dora, D-D-D-D-D-Dora, Dora the Explora:guitar:

Thanks CMC, know what I'll be humming all day!

Dymphna

Originally posted by tys_mommy
D-D-D-D-D-Dora, D-D-D-D-D-Dora, D-D-D-D-D-Dora, Dora the Explora:guitar:

Thanks CMC, know what I'll be humming all day!

If there's a place you need to go, I'm the one you need to know, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map. If there's a place you need to get I can get you there I bet, I'm the map. . .

Dymphna

Originally posted by huntr1
Both of you can burn in heck now. Now I'VE got the Dora song going thru my head!!!:burning:

You need to sing the map song at work, outloud and with gusto.

(For those that don't know, he makes maps for a living) :biggrin:

You need to sing the map song at work, outloud and with gusto.

(For those that don't know, he makes maps for a living) :biggrin:
You've heard me sing. You want me to be alive, right??? Oh, that's right, you know you can make the mort. on the SSI Survivor's Bennies.

Dymphna

Originally posted by huntr1
You've heard me sing. You want me to be alive, right??? Oh, that's right, you know you can make the mort. on the SSI Survivor's Bennies.

Plus the life insurance, remember it's doubled if you keel b/f age 35.

psst, loveyameanit.

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by jazz lady
Just think. In thirty years, he'll STILL be able to remember every single episode like I remember all the ones for 'The Brady Bunch'... :yikes:
Ahh... "The Brady Bunch"... :barf: Y'know, I've been waiting for this opening... I am a lesbian because of the "The Brady Bunch."

Not to hijack your thread, Mrs. M. If anyone wants to know the story, I'll start a thread...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Ahh... "The Brady Bunch"... :barf: Y'know, I've been waiting for this opening... I am a lesbian because of the "The Brady Bunch."

Not to hijack your thread, Mrs. M. If anyone wants to know the story, I'll start a thread...

:killingme This I've got to hear! Please, please, please.... :popcorn:

Dymphna

Hijack away. It makes it look like people are actually interested:biggrin: