NFS Undercover? Reviews?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Who has played it and what did you think? How is it compared to previous games in the series? I've read some reviews but figured I'd get some from folks on here as well before I buy it or don't buy it :yay:

Chainsaw Slayer

I have the new Need 4 Speed game and like it. It is very similar to Need 4 Speed Most wanted.

If you liked most wanted you will like undercover.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'll have to give it a rent then, since Most Wanted was the last one I really liked:) Keep it simple, I dont need graphic kits, and wings, just let me drive like I want, and give me the challenge of evading:)

Chainsaw Slayer

You can still add graphics and wings to your car but it isn't required or affect the game. I have a stock looking Audi R8 with an upgraded turbo kit that can smoke most of the police cars in the game. I just get into trouble when they call in the helicopter during the chase.

They also have a cops and robers game that is prety fun to paly online.

I didn't like the last couple need for speed games very much. This version goes back to the way they used to be.

glhs837

Power with Control
Sounds like we're two of a kind when it comes to driving games.:buddies: Loved Driver, but it kept going downhill after that first one.

glhs837

Power with Control
Been trying to play this, but Blockbusters only copy was damaged, and so I cant rent it

Chainsaw Slayer

I am about 80% of the way through the game now. I have a Bugati Veron that can do about 250 mph. The only problem is that it is extreamly dificult to dodge trafic at that speed.

Chainsaw Slayer

I think it got a 7.9 or so on gamespot. I guess it just depends on the review. I have played the game all the way through and had fun doing it.

When it came to NFS carbon and pro street. I got tired of the games very early and gave up on them. This was the first Need for Speed Game on the 360 that I actually finished.

Chainsaw Slayer

Fixed for ya:buddies:

That's true. I totaled my car many times trying to switch lanes going over 200mph and I ended up hitting the lane divider.

Some of my best crashes where doing about 250 mph on a full nitrous burn and trying to ram my way through 3 or 4 police cars making a road block.