Ready To Get Out Of The House

Sanity

Well lets see im 20 years old living in st marys county. Bored as hell I dont really hang out with anyone anymore. So im trying to meet new people get out of the house or what ever. Anybody got any good ideas about how to get around here and meet new people and do things. Been in a rut lately. Maybe somebody can help me out thanks.

watercolor

yeah yeah
I am sure coming to any of the forum "get-togethers" will help ya outta that rut!

What kinda things do you like to do- might wanna put those out- and you will get some responses I am sure. :smile:

Sanity

:howdy: Yea, thanks for the welcome people . I go by MayhemSanity but for some reason I decided to drop the mayhem for this. So I hope that helps I dont have any sanity honest. .:shocking: Muah hahaha

As far as my interest and stuff go I pretty much like a little bit of everything. Im up for anything I like to do new stuff. I suppose the next big git together ill have to look into it.

Since Im new I guess its more of what do you people like to do?

P

pigpen

Likes...motorcycle riding, fixing up my car, fixing up my bike, being outdoors
Dislikes...work:biggrin:

Sanity

While im thinking about it is thier any type of boxing things around here trainging etc. I might get into that as something to do.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Sanity,

I think the closest boxing training that you will find will be in PG County near or inside the belt-way. There are martial arts training businesses in the area. Maybe they have facilities that you could use.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Ken King
Sanity,

I think the closest boxing training that you will find will be in PG County near or inside the belt-way. There are martial arts training businesses in the area. Maybe they have facilities that you could use.
I'm not sure if its still there but there is actually an old quonset hut in Hilcrest Heights (PG) that was an actual boxing gym.. It was located behind Iverson Mall... Been years since I've been back there... I also thought Sugar Ray had something set up in Palmer Park..
I managed to dig this link up....hope it helps
How long ya been boxing?

Sanity

Actually havent been boxing thought it might be something interesting to look into. Those places seem a little far maybe ill get a punching bag and have at it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There is a place in Wildewood Center that had karate and Tai Kwan Doe (sp?) classes.