Sim City 4

fromabov98

I have it...somewhere. I used to play alot but not so much anymore. Still good fun though, if I knew which case I stored it in.

SShewbert

What love is all about
I have it and am trying to reinstall it on my computer and when I do it asks for a code that is supposed to be on the back of the box but isnt. Anyone know where it is?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I have it and am trying to reinstall it on my computer and when I do it asks for a code that is supposed to be on the back of the box but isnt. Anyone know where it is?

I'd say check in any CD case or manuals that came with the game :yay: Usually its on the inside of the CD case I believe (for most games)

dn0121

Sim City 4:
GKXX-GMBZ-2ZU6-X7DC
or
NCM4-RHYX-6QMX-DX4M

Sim City 4 deluxe
9LH9 MMAX QL8R VS94 BEPV

R

RadioPatrol

Does anyone have Sim City 4?

I got the SIM Collection off the torrents the other day .... including

SIM Health ..... developed during the Clinton Administration

Maxis' Sim Series 1989-1998

SimCity (1989)
SimEarth (1990)
SimAnt (1991)
A-Train (1992)
SimLife (1992)
SimCity 2000 (1993)
El-Fish (1993)
SimFarm (1993)

SimHealth (1994)
SimHealth, released by Maxis in 1994, is a simulation of the U.S. Healthcare system. Produced with assistance from the Markle Foundation, it is virtually unknown and difficult to find.

An incredibly complex simulation, it was generally regarded as difficult and dry. Armed with none of the tongue-in-cheek humor famous for Maxis games, the only real link to the franchise was the SimCity 2000-inspired user interface. Some also claimed that the game was unfairly biased towards more liberal healthcare programs. It was produced only for DOS, and is almost impossible to locate on the market today, let alone play on a modern operating system.

SimTower (1994)
SimIsle (1995)
SimTown (1995)
SimCopter (1996)
SimGolf (1996)
SimPark (1996)
Streets of SimSity (1997)
SimSafari (1998)

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I got the SIM Collection off the torrents the other day .... including

SIM Health ..... developed during the Clinton Administration

Maxis' Sim Series 1989-1998

SimCity (1989)
SimEarth (1990)
SimAnt (1991)
A-Train (1992)
SimLife (1992)
SimCity 2000 (1993)
El-Fish (1993)
SimFarm (1993)

SimHealth (1994)
SimHealth, released by Maxis in 1994, is a simulation of the U.S. Healthcare system. Produced with assistance from the Markle Foundation, it is virtually unknown and difficult to find.

An incredibly complex simulation, it was generally regarded as difficult and dry. Armed with none of the tongue-in-cheek humor famous for Maxis games, the only real link to the franchise was the SimCity 2000-inspired user interface. Some also claimed that the game was unfairly biased towards more liberal healthcare programs. It was produced only for DOS, and is almost impossible to locate on the market today, let alone play on a modern operating system.

SimTower (1994)
SimIsle (1995)
SimTown (1995)
SimCopter (1996)
SimGolf (1996)
SimPark (1996)
Streets of SimSity (1997)
SimSafari (1998)

How funny.
I was just thinking of SimAnt when I read this thread the other day :lol: Interesting game back in the day. Never realized there were so many Sim games.