LotRO: MoM

Gwydion

Well, after giving WoW: WotLK, WAR, and AoC a good hard try, I am back to Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria. I'm about to head out and grab the CE of it so I can continue with my 50 burglar.

Anybody else play?

sparkyaclown

I had been playing, have a lifetime membership. Never got a toon above 30 though. I have considered logging back in. MoM sounds interesting especially the whole legendary weapon concept, but I'd have to grind to 50 to take advantage of it.:shrug: I'm still enjoying Warhammer though so I'm not sure I really want to dedicate the time to it.

Gwydion

You can read about my journey to my first legendary weapon here: LotRO: Legendary Weapons! | The Black Temple if you want to.

I gave up the game quite a few months ago to continue with WoW and WAR... but after spending 3.5 years in WoW it got old... and War just wasn't fun for me... none of the classes really stood out for me.

And now that my game time has been drastically reduced, I find LotRO a fun way to spend an hour or two without much expectation or annoyances. ./shrug