PAWS Photos w/Santa 12/6 at 2 locations

luvscats

Photos with Santa at the Prince Frederick Petco to benefit PAWS Saturday, Dec 6, 11-4. Call 410-586-1332 for info.

Photos with Santa at Solomons Vet Medical Center on Saturday, Dec 6, 1-4, to benefits PAWS. Call 410-326-1616 for info.

Two photos and a choice of frames for $10. Customers are welcome to bring their own cameras also.

Happy Holidays >^.,.^<

frequentflier

happy to be living
Photos with Santa at the Prince Frederick Petco to benefit PAWS Saturday, Dec 6, 11-4. Call 410-586-1332 for info.

Photos with Santa at Solomons Vet Medical Center on Saturday, Dec 6, 1-4, to benefits PAWS. Call 410-326-1616 for info.

Two photos and a choice of frames for $10. Customers are welcome to bring their own cameras also.

Happy Holidays >^.,.^<

We adopted our "Zuma" at that event last year. He is also known as "Monster Boy" and "Bully Boy" but we love him to pieces! Not so sure our other PAWS cat, Luther, and Lola (who was homeless) would agree!!

dgates80

Land of the lost
And also known as "Zoomer". He's a kitten in a full size cat body. Broke the lamp the other day. Claws the couch. Greets me at the door though.

Oh--- also get in the shower. When I'm in it. Wierd cat.

luvscats

Zoomer

And also known as "Zoomer". He's a kitten in a full size cat body. Broke the lamp the other day. Claws the couch. Greets me at the door though.

Oh--- also get in the shower. When I'm in it. Wierd cat.

Ahhh yes, I remember the days when I had nice quality lamps and whatnots. Nowadays my lamps come from the thrift store and the nicer whatnots I have left are enclosed in a cabinet, but hey, the fur balls put a smile on my face so I'm happy! :)

dgates80

Land of the lost

Happy Holidays >^.,.^<

Dress warm for this! It's darn cold out there today!