Rose Red

romance

One of the sinners
Jaime and I rented "Rose Red" last night. It is a great movie. I love Stephen King and this seems to have a little bit of everything in it. I love how he makes everything to be mysterious but at the same time letting you know.

We also rented "What's the worstthat could happen" and "Spy Game". The first was a good comedy I liked most of it, but not something I would rate a 10. Spy Game is great with Redford. But then again most of his movies are great.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
well

Rose red was good. The "Whats the worst can happen was okie for a laugh. And spy game was not too shabby.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
well

I guess I could be like, The foreshadowing in rose red was very slight. You could see what was happening yet it was highly entertaining. It is not for the faint at heart, for the horific ghostly creatures in every other scene can scare the bejesus out of you.

blah blah blah.
But hey I know I rock.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
lol

I didn't say it scared the bejesus out of me. Crys was the one with her eyes shut through parts of the movie lol.

SO TAKE IT back.

romance

One of the sinners
Hey now

Who's the one who has watched it at least 4times now? I didn't have my eyes shut. They were partially covered by my fingers when the horific ghostly creatures in every other scene who can scare the bejesus out of you pops up lol

romance

One of the sinners
lol

He has a hand sewn Number 8 Dale Jr pillow he was holding and covering his face up with. Oh yeah and sucking his thumb too. ;)

romance

One of the sinners
Aren't all men the same?

At least his was sucking his thumb not what some unmentionable NASCAR driver would suck.:eek:

blueeyes76

i have been a huge stephen king fan since i was 10 years old...i've read pretty much all of his books and i love most of them.

however, i think all of his made-for-tv movies stink, including rose red. but hey, that's just my opinion ;)