Last Chance For Santa Photos!!

navigator

Last minute procrastinators! If you missed photos at Pepper's and PAWS then your last chance to get your favorite furry friend's portrait with Santa this year will be at Petco in California. MD., this Saturday, December 13, from 11am to 4pm. Photos will be $8.50 plus tax and a portion of the proceeds will go directly to the rescue animals of SECOND HOPE RESCUE. For more information, please call Petco at 301-862-9630. For more information about SECOND HOPE RESCUE, please call 240-925-0628 or email mary@secondhoperescue.org

frequentflier

happy to be living
Last minute procrastinators! If you missed photos at Pepper's and PAWS then your last chance to get your favorite furry friend's portrait with Santa this year will be at Petco in California. MD., this Saturday, December 13, from 11am to 4pm. Photos will be $8.50 plus tax and a portion of the proceeds will go directly to the rescue animals of SECOND HOPE RESCUE. For more information, please call Petco at 301-862-9630. For more information about SECOND HOPE RESCUE, please call 240-925-0628 or email mary@secondhoperescue.org

Can you send me a flier? I have had people come in asking where else to get pix done. I know PAWS had a good turnout at the vet's office on Saturday.

navigator

Second Hope Rescue would like to thank the community for all the wonderful support for our fundraiser on Saturday. We had a tremendous turn out for the Santa pictures at Petco. It was a fun day and we enjoyed meeting all the people and their pets that helped make this event a success. We also thank the Petco folks for their continued support and encouragement of rescue. And, of course, thanks to our wild and crazy volunteers who are always there donating time and energy to help the animals. We can ALWAYS count on you!

For more information about our organization, to learn about fostering or volunteering or to contact Second Hope Rescue, please call 240-925-0628 or email mary@secondhoperescue.org. To see our amazing dogs and cats that are searching for homes, please visit the website at Second Hope Rescue.

Last edited: