ATV Park at Budd's Creek

TWLs wife

I have I saw somes races

It's a good place to ride. If you like contests. Best thing I can tell you , Is to find an old feild to ride in. It's your best bit.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Ponytail

Sweet!

$50 is a little steep though.

check out www.paragonap.com. That's where I go with the Jeep BUT, they do have LOTS of ATVers that go. They even dedicate certain weekends to ATV's only.

It's cheaper too, and MUCH bigger area to ride.

It's a hike from here, but it's worth the trip to make a weekend out of it. Camping near by. It's realy cool.

Capt Brady

Fifty bucks is not too much, especially given the costs of operating a park like that.

It is certainly much cheaper than getting caught trespassing on private property, doing the court thing and taking the risk of your atv being impounded and possibly confiscated. Just talking to the lawywer costs costs more. Your helmet costs more, etc.

Besides, it keeps the riffraft away.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Please don't slam me for this but if you know you don't have anywhere to ride why would you invest $2000+ in a 4 wheeler?????

dustin

UAIOE
i didnt go into detail earlier. i dont have an ATV. i have a dirtbike, and i when i take trips up to deleware (family there) i go riding with them at different places. but since i cant always take trips up there i was looking for something local.

PT, i checked out that site, doesnt look to be a bad drive. i'll suggest it to my dad and bros.

insurance costs take up a good chunk of the change for the trail fees.

Jack23

I wasn't there, but I heard it's ok.
I dont' remember what else was said past that though.
Should be fine.