Secret Lunch Society

Erin

Secret lunch society - I just wanted to say thank you all so much for the baby gifts. That was completely unexpected and I was taken back.:blushing: I'm in a different position then Tigger and was floored by your generosity.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. The gifts were very thoughtful and I really appreciate the gestures. It was nice to meet you all, and to put some faces to the names

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
it's not a secret any more :nono:

was this in conjunction with the Tigger luncheon? :confused:

that was very sweet of you guys. :huggy:

K

Kain99

Erin you glow! Absolutely beautiful! Had a great time and it was great to finally meet everyone...... Appy sorry for the shock - (I'm a girl....) :biggrin:

Tigger I'm proud of your courage. Katie, the bathroom run was fun but let's keep it between us k? :wink:

PFgal hogged the Man not me.... :eek:

Erin

Thanks

Originally posted by PFgal
:smoochy: It was great to meet you, and you are the cutest little pregnant thing!!!

I love to hear "little" for about anything referred to me now. I got back to work and was slammed. I was anxious to join in many posts today and the boss man is holding me down.

Erin

Originally posted by Kain99
Erin you glow! Absolutely beautiful!

That is such a sweet thing to say, you are about the nicest person I've ever met. My hubby might blame the glow on the refried beans, but that is another subject & we won't go there.:bubble:

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
Originally posted by *archimedes*
Here that, fun boys? They think of you as women! No snapper for you!

Part of their ya-ya ritual is kidnapping studs like us :silly: and dragging us out for their entertainment :spank:

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
As a kidnapee, I remain neutral and claim no memberships, unless the SLS plans on getting Juggies. (or tys_mommie wears a skimpier top)

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by Jimbo
(or tys_mommie wears a skimpier top)

my mock turtle neck not working for ya???? And hey it's a work day, hoochie night is Saturday (see the other thread).