The Official 10/4 Thread

Athena1078

Social Director
Ok, so I just noticed about 3 threads for this Saturday night. TO recap,
The Pier for dinner
Tiki for drinks afterwards
Harbor Sounds for great music

I will check in saying, not going to be at dinner, I will most likely make it to Tiki, but definately going to be at Harbor Sounds.

SeaRide

Originally posted by Athena1078
The Pier for dinner
Harbor Sounds for great music

I will check in saying, not going to be at dinner, I will most likely make it to Tiki, but definately going to be at Harbor Sounds.

The (Solomon) Pier? the one that was under water couple weeks ago?

"restaurant" thread .. "

Erin

Originally posted by Athena1078
The Pier for dinner
Harbor Sounds for great music.

Wow, sounds like a fun night. That was nice to spread it out so people have the opportunity to stop in at any time. Unfortunately, I'll be in Bethesda all weekend - :boo:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by Greg
What time is does this all start?

Dinner at 6. Who will be there, if it's a lot I'll try to call ahead of time and make reservations.

G

Greg

I won't be available till around 7:30. So, no dinner for me, at least not at the Pier. But I will try to make it to Tiki, and Harbour Sounds.

Ponytail

I'm not going to make it. Gotta go touch base wit da boys up north.

have a good weekend ya'll.

Ya'll...I always wanted to say that. :biggrin:

Athena1078

Social Director
I am not sure about dinner, or Tiki, but as usual I will be at Harbor Sounds for the bands.. Ty's Mommy, I think I remember what you look like, so hopefully I will see you there around 10. I might get to Tiki, not sure.

Athena1078

Social Director
OK, so who is definately going to be there and when, so ya'll can meet up. I will be at Harbor Sounds between 9 and 10 for those who want to come over:cheers: