Just Lose It Challenge

C

campinmutt

Hey guys,I started this weight loss challenge through Vitality For Life.com....the web site is awesome. and the support (like weight watcher online ) Is only $6.00 a month...plus they give away $$$ and prizes. I heard last year anyone that lost 10% of their start weight got a flat screen TV...that would be 17 lbs for me by april 30th...no problem...already 2.5 pounds sown in one week. yehaw!! want more info just PM me

A

amotley

So you have to do it as a team? And use their products?

Just Lose It! Contest

How It Works
Step 1: Register a team of 4 to 6 people or register as an individual
Step 2: Log and validate your starting weight between January 1 and 31, 2009
Step 3: Earn the most wellness points by:
1 point for every day you log your meals
1 point for every 30 minutes of exercise you log (up to a maximum of 60 minutes per day)
10 points for every pound you lose
Bonus: 10 points every time you successfully refer a friend to VFL.com (Friend must sign up for VFL.com)
Step 4: Log your ending weight on or before April 30
Step 5: Submit Before and After photos before contest end date (April 30)

IMPORTANT: Your before and after weight MUST BE validated by one of the following: • Two Melaleuca Marketing Executives, Director or above, not a member of your team • Your doctor or fitness instructor at local gym (Note: Validations must include signature and contact information; information will be confirmed)
Before starting any weight loss program, consult a physician. Valid in the U.S. and Canada only. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands. Restrictions apply. Details may change without notice.

Last edited by a moderator:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Just Lose It! Contest

How It Works
Step 1: Register a team of 4 to 6 people or register as an individual
Step 2: Log and validate your starting weight between January 1 and 31, 2009
Step 3: Earn the most wellness points by:
1 point for every day you log your meals
1 point for every 30 minutes of exercise you log (up to a maximum of 60 minutes per day)
10 points for every pound you lose
Bonus: 10 points every time you successfully refer a friend to VFL.com (Friend must sign up for VFL.com)
Step 4: Log your ending weight on or before April 30
Step 5: Submit Before and After photos before contest end date (April 30)

IMPORTANT: Your before and after weight MUST BE validated by one of the following: • Two Melaleuca Marketing Executives, Director or above, not a member of your team • Your doctor or fitness instructor at local gym (Note: Validations must include signature and contact information; information will be confirmed)
Before starting any weight loss program, consult a physician. Valid in the U.S. and Canada only. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands. Restrictions apply. Details may change without notice.

I read all that. I looked at the website before I posted.

Just seems like some sort of pyramid scammy thing or maybe even like the dreaded Amway.

C

campinmutt

I read all that. I looked at the website before I posted.

Just seems like some sort of pyramid scammy thing or maybe even like the dreaded Amway.

It is not a pyramid or a MLM...and here is why..
Melaleuca
simple switch stores,buy only what you need each month,NO RISK

Customers shop direct with Melaleuca

Exceptional products resonable prices

Real products you really use,simple re direct what you already spend at the local store

products develpoed by world class scientist

everyone cal win -anytime

proven track recors (23 yrs)

high customer retention and repeat
purchase

anyone can build a business with time
and effort

mission is helping others

MLM
require large inventory purchases to earn bonus

Distributors purchase and resell

prices 3 to 4 times value

rely on the sensational such as juice,magnets and other stuff

often use unfounded guru or celebrities to hype products

"first in" wins ; "last in"loses

companies often come and go

low customer retention and repeat purchases

rely on prior MLM experience and networking contatcs to suceed

focused almost exclusivly on

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to share the weight loss challenge with the forum. we do need 2 more members to our team....in 8 days I am down 4.5lbs!!! YEAH MELALEUCA

Last edited by a moderator:
C

campinmutt

GREAT!! CONGRATS.... I am in it for the prize $$!!! ....lol

C

campinmutt

want to post before and afters once we reach our goals??

C

campinmutt

the thing I like about the website is ,it keeps track of all the calories,carbs,protien and fat for me. I just tell them what I eat and it tallies it up for me. I disigned my own diet because I do better on a low carb / atkins type deal...they have meal plans ,but I went with my own...Good Luck on your diet!!

misshelper

the thing I like about the website is ,it keeps track of all the calories,carbs,protien and fat for me. I just tell them what I eat and it tallies it up for me. I disigned my own diet because I do better on a low carb / atkins type deal...they have meal plans ,but I went with my own...Good Luck on your diet!!

I've lost 30 lbs since March, I'm not complaining.

tazzman

Congrats to you! I am currently on weight watchers. Was doing good until the holidays hit. Now I start over.

C

campinmutt

just gotta climb back on that wagon.....I get sad when I think it is a lifestyle change... I will never be able to pig out every night on ice cream like I would like too !! but I do LOVE the taste of the Access bars, the mint ice one taste like girl scout cookies...yummy,plus it helps you burn fat not glucose!!