Rogue in Game Browser ...

Gwydion

Interesting. I know awhile back there was deevlopment towards an addon for WoW that allowed in game browsing. Although with dual monitors and alt tabbing, I don't really see much use in that for me.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Interesting. I know awhile back there was deevlopment towards an addon for WoW that allowed in game browsing.

I seem to recall reading about that, and this all sounds interesting and whatnot, but not many games FORCE you to run in full-screen mode, that I can think of off hand, so why not just reduce the size of the game window and open another window of IE or your preferred browser? I recall doing that back when I played WoW and the like, and it worked well enough :shrug:

R

RadioPatrol

Interesting. I know awhile back there was deevlopment towards an addon for WoW that allowed in game browsing. Although with dual monitors and alt tabbing, I don't really see much use in that for me.

EVE Online has an in game browser ... and uses it to pull content right form the help section of the main website ...

but I think you need to use some modified coding .... not everything will display correctly