Gamer tats

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There's a kid that used to work at a liquor store around here, has the 4 selector buttons from a game controller on the knuckles of one hand, the circle, triangle, square and whatever the heck the other symbol is.

:lol:

Gwydion

:yay: you're correct to want to commerate a virtual accomplishment if you don't have any real accomplishments.

Le sigh. The triforce is not an "accomplishment".

And its a helluva lot better than all the white guys and gals I see running around with chinese letterings all over their bodies.
:lmao:

lbreder

2into4
I just got my 10th one done for my birthday! Its not a gamer thing but a purple rose on my shoulder. Love it! Just thought id put my 2 cents in :lmao:

Gwydion

I just got my 10th one done for my birthday! Its not a gamer thing but a purple rose on my shoulder. Love it! Just thought id put my 2 cents in :lmao:

pics or it didn't happen!

that is awesome! Did you draw it yourself? Thats my biggest problem at the moment. I don't want something that isn't personalized, but I can't draw worth a ####. My lady has been working on drawing one up for me for quite some time, but every time we take it to the tat shop, they say its way too detailed and I'd either have to get it grossly enlarged or cut out the detail. And when they redraw it for what they can actually do, it looks like crap.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Le sigh. The triforce is not an "accomplishment".

And its a helluva lot better than all the white guys and gals I see running around with chinese letterings all over their bodies.
:lmao:

If you'll have to explain what it is 20 years from now, don't get it inked on your azz

Gwydion

If you'll have to explain what it is 20 years from now, don't get it inked on your azz

If I would have gotten it within a year of it coming out 20 years later I wouldn't have to explain it. Suffice to say in another 20 years I won't have to explain it anymore than I would have to explain a superman tat.

And I don't feel that anybody should get a tattoo so that it needs to be explained. A tat is for you, not for the schmo sittin on the street.

lbreder

2into4
pics or it didn't happen!

that is awesome! Did you draw it yourself? Thats my biggest problem at the moment. I don't want something that isn't personalized, but I can't draw worth a ####. My lady has been working on drawing one up for me for quite some time, but every time we take it to the tat shop, they say its way too detailed and I'd either have to get it grossly enlarged or cut out the detail. And when they redraw it for what they can actually do, it looks like crap.

No it happened for 2 hours! No pain she was great! I found a picture of what I wanted online. Its a full bloomed rose, and I wanted it detailed and she did exactly what I wanted. I will go back later sometime and add more to it. If I can figure out how to post it i will put it up.