Yes!! Yes!!!

Snow Shovel

Talk about "dial-up hell", that Reuters link took forever. The vital moments of my life wasted waiting for their pop-up to sell me insurance I do not need or want. I could have finished weaving that rug I have been working on in the time it took that cyber junk to load! I could have painted the house! I could have painted the NEIGHBORHOOD!

To save others the pain: the subject is partial birth abortion. Last night the House voted to outlaw it with many Dems crossing party lines. Now onto the Senate.

Yes, abortion is a horrible thing, especially when you are forced to watch color videos of the procedure. Personally, I would abort clicking on that link.

jimmy

Drunkard
Vrai,

I'm all for this. Sh!t sounds awful and this is a measure of restraint on the practice of abortion that I'm fine with....don't know if that surprises you or not but there it is. I'll join your party (celebration, not political :) )

Lilly

The Original Lilly
:getdown:

So glad the Representatives finally got some sense in them!!
Now the big question - Can the Senate follow through!

I mean this sh*t has gotta be bad if it will actually make Dems cross over the party line!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, do ya know that the last time the ban on partial birth abortion made it allllll the way through the House and allllll the way through the Senate, only to have Clinton veto it? The little rascal! Bush won't do that - he's ready to sign. Daschle has his finger up, testing to see which way the wind's blowing. So I think we're a go this time!

And SnowShovel :biteme: , okay? The link was fine for me.

fuzzyng

It's about time Congress is doing something good with our tax payers money... I am one of those people who whould be willing to give any child a home and abortion, of any kind, is just really sadistic... I can understand extreem cases, like in rape, but other than that, if you did the dead, ya know?

Snow Shovel

And SnowShovel :biteme: , okay? The link was fine for me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Bite me? I am overcome by your intellect and rapier wit.

vrailblonde, bored mommy, you are truly monosyllabic. Now have a nice day.

jimmy

Drunkard
Damn, Jet...beat me to the punch...same impression I got from that post....

Now if only I wasn't still drunk from last night I'd post more but finding the keys is proving more difficult than I can bear...

demsformd

Partial-birth abortionn is a terrible procedure that is as inhumane as any form of murder. I hate the procedure and my values as a devote Catholic tell me that all abortion is wrong. Life begins at conception and thus the unborn must be protected.
While my heart says this to me, my mind and sense of the law says otherwise. The 14th Amendment says that the rights of any citizen, born or naturalized, will not be abridged. It is the right of a woman to have an abortion and by banning partial-birth, their right will be abridged. I cannot defend the action of abortion, just the legality of it. Instead of crusading against abortion, crusade to help our children make the right decision in the situation: keep the child. It doesn't matter what the President does on this, the Supreme Court will strike down any ban.