Fear 2

frogman123

sweet... Fear was an AWESOME game (360)- only played it a little on PC. It was very addicting... can't wait for Fear 2!

thurley42

HY;FR
i picked it up this weekend for PS3...not sure if i like it or not....i needed to get away from COD for awhile but i'm not sure this is doing it for me...

Chainsaw Slayer

i picked it up this weekend for PS3...not sure if i like it or not....i needed to get away from COD for awhile but i'm not sure this is doing it for me...

I played the demo and it was pretty good. I will eventually get the full game and play through the campaign. I don't think the multilayer will be as good as COD.

thurley42

HY;FR
I played the demo and it was pretty good. I will eventually get the full game and play through the campaign. I don't think the multilayer will be as good as COD.

the controls feel off and the game play through the first three levels hasn't really captured my interest...maybe it is because I never played the first one...

Chainsaw Slayer

The first one was good but it started to feel repetitive about half way through the game. They added more outdoor envirnments and meks to the game to cut down on the repetitive feeling of walking through different office buildings.