The Dark Side

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
The Dark Side: How Evangelical Teachings Corrupt Love and Truth by Valerie Tarico

Amazon Editorial Review:
Most Evangelical Christians earnestly strive to worship the God of Love and Truth. But a belief that the Bible is literally perfect puts them in the odd position of defending falsehood, bigotry and even violence. What do Evangelicals teach? How are these teachings distorted? How do they contradict humanity's shared moral core, including the highest values of Christianity itself? Psychologist Valerie Tarico is an ex-fundamentalist and a graduate of Wheaton College, bastion of Evangelical education. As a young adult, secure in the confidence that "all truth is God's truth," Dr. Tarico committed to follow her questions wherever they might lead. Ultimately they led her out of Evangelicalism. Tarico's book, The Dark Side, examines the moral and rational contradictions that caused her to abandon those beliefs that once structured her life. In their place it offers perspectives that are compatible with love, logic, and the quest for truth.

[amazon]1411691253[/amazon]

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
Nonno Mystery Solved?

The Dark Side: How Evangelical Teachings Corrupt Love and Truth by Valerie Tarico

Amazon Editorial Review:
Most Evangelical Christians earnestly strive to worship the God of Love and Truth. But a belief that the Bible is literally perfect puts them in the odd position of defending falsehood, bigotry and even violence. What do Evangelicals teach? How are these teachings distorted? How do they contradict humanity's shared moral core, including the highest values of Christianity itself? Psychologist Valerie Tarico is an ex-fundamentalist and a graduate of Wheaton College, bastion of Evangelical education. As a young adult, secure in the confidence that "all truth is God's truth," Dr. Tarico committed to follow her questions wherever they might lead. Ultimately they led her out of Evangelicalism. Tarico's book, The Dark Side, examines the moral and rational contradictions that caused her to abandon those beliefs that once structured her life. In their place it offers perspectives that are compatible with love, logic, and the quest for truth.

[amazon]1411691253[/amazon]

Nonno, is this SPAM? Is this your Amazon account in the link?

Amazon.com: The Dark Side: How Evangelical Teachings Corrupt Love and Truth: Valerie Tarico: Bookssouthernmaryland&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=1411691253&adid=1TEZCR5Q0W8NQPZ5P5XC&

Versus, I open up Amazon and search for the book, I get this link:

Amazon.com:]Amazon.com: The Dark Side: How Evangelical Teachings Corrupt Love and Truth: Valerie Tarico: Books The Dark Side: How Evangelical Teachings Corrupt Love and Truth: Valerie Tarico: Books

So, the question. Is Nonno really "David?"

Photokina 2006 [Archive] - Southern Maryland Community Forums

:popcorn:

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 104
T

toppick08

:coffee:

"Our Father, who art in Heaven"...........read and believe the rest.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Amazon Editorial Review:
Most Evangelical Christians earnestly strive to make a crap load of money by taking advantage of others beliefs.
:fixed:

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Nonno, is this SPAM? Is this your Amazon account in the link?

Amazon.com: The Dark Side: How Evangelical Teachings Corrupt Love and Truth: Valerie Tarico: Bookssouthernmaryland&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=1411691253&adid=1TEZCR5Q0W8NQPZ5P5XC&

Versus, I open up Amazon and search for the book, I get this link:

Amazon.com:]Amazon.com: The Dark Side: How Evangelical Teachings Corrupt Love and Truth: Valerie Tarico: Books The Dark Side: How Evangelical Teachings Corrupt Love and Truth: Valerie Tarico: Books

So, the question. Is Nonno really "David?"

Photokina 2006 [Archive] - Southern Maryland Community Forums

:popcorn:

Sorry my friend, there is no mystery to be solved. Nonno is not "David". Nonno is not an MPD. Nonno is just Nonno, glorious as that certainly is.

In appreciation for allowing me to trod gently within the hallways of this great and hallowed forum, I have chosen to abide by the advice offered at: http://forums.somd.com/books-literature/161794-new-bbcode-include-book-dvd-amazon-com.html in order that the forum spirits may receive a few shekels to recompense them for the fine work they do.

PS: I use various Sony Cyber-shot cameras not Nikons!

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
Sorry my friend, there is no mystery to be solved. Nonno is not "David". Nonno is not an MPD. Nonno is just Nonno, glorious as that certainly is.

In appreciation for allowing me to trod gently within the hallways of this great and hallowed forum, I have chosen to abide by the advice offered at: http://forums.somd.com/books-literature/161794-new-bbcode-include-book-dvd-amazon-com.html in order that the forum spirits may receive a few shekels to recompense them for the fine work they do.

PS: I use various Sony Cyber-shot cameras not Nikons!

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/promo/buildlinks.html

:whistle: