Sally Foster stuff

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey, anyone have a kid out there that's still in elementary school and selling Sally Foster gift wrap? All of mine are too old and my youngest niece started middle school this year. I want to buy some stuff but I want a school to get credit for it.

Just send me your kid's student sales number and I'll give them credit when I place my order online.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I can ask my daughter if my grandson is selling. I was thinking I didn't have anybody left in elementary school. All nieces and nephews are in high school or middle school. Forgot my grandson is in kindergarten. (probably denial...)

greyhound

fishin'florida said:
Thank you for helping our schools. My son's (11) Sally Foster number is: 232398.
And she's been holding off for years getting wrapping paper. No more wrapping with newspaper Vrai.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
fishin'florida said:
Thank you for helping our schools. My son's (11) Sally Foster number is: 232398.
I'm pretty sure that's otter's social security number. :confused:

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
vraiblonde said:
:roflmao:

Serious, it's almost that time again so post 'em if you got 'em. :yay:
Haven't gotten anything just yet, but I'm sure we will soon! I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

nomoney

deino2002 said:
Haven't gotten anything just yet, but I'm sure we will soon! I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

:smack: back off woman. My kid deserves the water proof light up frisbee this year...not yours....

nomoney said:
:smack: back off woman. My kid deserves the water proof light up frisbee this year...not yours....
This post reminds me...

Attention, should you happen to order Sally Foster's wrapping paper from a certain unnamed forumite... please be sure to double check your paper upon receipt to ensure it is indeed true high-quality paper from Sally's and not the 3 rolls for a dollar paper from Big Lots.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
nomoney said:
:lmao: The crap my daughter got last year wasn't even dollar store quailty. It's a shame that they can't give the kids anything decent.

Pete

Repete
Damn I had forgotten all about this :banghead: 3rd day of school.....they probably are sending home the first fund raiser today. :ohwell:

kwillia said:
This post reminds me...

Attention, should you happen to order Sally Foster's wrapping paper from a certain unnamed forumite... please be sure to double check your paper upon receipt to ensure it is indeed true high-quality paper from Sally's and not the 3 rolls for a dollar paper from Big Lots.

Nomo told me to make the check out to her. :mad: I bet she made a killing on that crap!!! :tantrum:

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Pete said:
Damn I had forgotten all about this :banghead: 3rd day of school.....they probably are sending home the first fund raiser today. :ohwell:
Kiddo came home with hers today :lmao: Anyone who is seriously interested pm me.