We lost our dog

nomoney

Two of our dogs got out of our fence on Oct. 7th in the evening hours. Only one came back. We're still missing our large brown great dane/boxer mix. They've gotten away before and have always come back within hours....its been 2 days now. I posted in the classifieds lost/found animal section but just wanted to post here to just in case.

My kids miss him something bad. We live in the Cedar Cover area next to the back gate of the base. Please pm me if you've happened to see him.

He is a fawn brown color with a white chest. Floppy ears and a long tail. He answers to the name Jake, is very large but very friendly. He will come if called. He is well trained and very good on a leash.

:bawl: :bawl: :frown:

tater

Sorry to hear bout your dawgs. I'll keep an eye out while I'm out on the porch drinking my coffee (I live in Cedar Cove for another three weeks) :wink:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Have you called all the vets in your area? Call all the shelters and rescue organizations in the Tri-County area as well. Put up flyers if you can. If he had a collar, he could have lost it.

Good luck!!

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by nomoney
Two of our dogs got out of our fence on Oct. 7th in the evening hours. Only one came back. We're still missing our large brown great dane/boxer mix. They've gotten away before and have always come back within hours....its been 2 days now. I posted in the classifieds lost/found animal section but just wanted to post here to just in case.

My kids miss him something bad. We live in the Cedar Cover area next to the back gate of the base. Please pm me if you've happened to see him.

He is a fawn brown color with a white chest. Floppy ears and a long tail. He answers to the name Jake, is very large but very friendly. He will come if called. He is well trained and very good on a leash.

:bawl: :bawl: :frown:
I hope you find your pup there. What's the difference between fawn brown and brown brown?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
You might also want to call St. Mary's County Animal Control at 301-475-8018 to see if he's been picked up. I've called them before and they were very helpful.

nomoney

No, no luck yet. :frown: I don't know who is more depressed, my husband, the kids, or our other dog. (He just wants to stay out on the deck the whole day and is barely eating); (the dog not my husband :smile: ).
Thanks for everyones help though.