Trail Ride

horsey_girl2003

Been seeing flyers for a benefit trail at Greenwell State park. Anyone know anything about it? How are the trails? Is it fun?

Thank

tater

Song just popped in my head

"heyyyyy lemme ride that donkey donkey"
"heyyyyy lemme ride that donkey donkey"

Or something like that :confused:

Anyway, not much help with the trail riding thing. The last time I rode a horse, he started gradually speeding up until I had to bail off at full speed. Was my ex-wife worried about me? NOOOOOOOOOO! She was PO-ed cause I "could've hurt the horse"

:rolleyes:

horsey_girl2003

How long will it take - couple hours or longer. I am into long fast riders, I have a large draft who can really move. I checked out the website but found nothing about the trail ride.

horsey_girl2003

I have a Shire mare - 18.3 hands, weights 2200 lbs, black with white feathers. She is a really sweetie. That is a hand short of the tallest horse in the world - Goliath.

horsey_girl2003

According to Guiness World Records, confirmed the prestigious title on July 11 to a man in Texas. If he is 20h, you might want to give them a call. Attached is my cousin riding Lady.

Attachments

• ridelady.jpg
    ridelady.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 218

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by horsey_girl2003
Oh - How exciting!!!!!!!!!! Way Cool Appy!
You better get him back in shape before you take it public there. He'll be worth some $$$$

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by appyday
thanks Ken... :deadhorse: go pop my bubble..but he is right in there with them.....
Shelley,

Most on that list are not verified by Guiness, simply boasts.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by horsey_girl2003
According to Guiness World Records, confirmed the prestigious title on July 11 to a man in Texas. If he is 20h, you might want to give them a call. Attached is my cousin riding Lady.

That is a BEAUTIFUL horse! I desperately want a horse, unfortunately, only have enough land for two fat pigs. :bawl: