Court Case moved out of St. Mary's??

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Heard a quick blurb on the radio today about the trial of the Wiegle boys for the shooting that took place a few months ago. I heard that Raley will stay on as judge but never heard a determination as to whether the case will stay in St. Mary's or be transferred out of county . . . . anyone know?

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Thanks Fireman! Guess I could have found that myself - but not used to St. Mary's news being on the grand internet!!

blueeyes76

josh weigle plead guilty to having sex with a 13 year old girl the day before the shooting.

those boys were more trouble than i thought.

FIREMAN

I think there going to get more than they can handle when the judge sends them to jail up the road.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Well I don't consider unfortunate news like this "coming up" - but I know what you mean.

I heard someone say that in a decade we would be a bustling metropolis - like Alexandria or Annapolis!!
Please! We can grow all we want but we will still be hicks at heart.

Anyway - this is the kind of crap we need to end. I hope this trial stays right here. There is no reason these boys can't get a fair trial right here - even if they are guilty - ooops! Is there anywhere you can sign up to be a juror???

FIREMAN

Originally posted by Lilly
Well I don't consider unfortunate news like this "coming up" - but I know what you mean.

I heard someone say that in a decade we would be a bustling metropolis - like Alexandria or Annapolis!!

Anyway - this is the kind of crap we need to end. I hope this trial stays right here. There is no reason these boys can't get a fair trial right here - even if they are guilty - ooops! Is there anywhere you can sign up to be a juror???

I'm on jury duty right now. But I was on the firetruck that night. So that rules me out.

fuzzyng

tis the truth...

sad part is, that in 5 years, it'll be like waldorf... but where they gonna put the crap-ass mall at, though? :D

I mean, we have more gas stations than we need... they need a gas station on 235, between the lot formally known as the Halfway House and the burchmart in Hollywood on the south bound side...

FIREMAN

Do you want to take Firemans place in jury box with me??

Please do! I'm so tired of riding up and not getting picked to serve as a jury member. I guess, I have the wrong appearance.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Fireman-
You didn't walk in and ask where the white people sit did you?

I heard thats the fastest way to get thrown off a jury! Or complaining that the little old woman who cut you off this morning on your way to the courthouse should get the death penalty. After all, 98% of all women and the elderly are incompetant anyway!

FIREMAN

No, I didn't act that bad.
They just looked at me and said "Strike, you may leave" and the bad problem was that I had to leave to come back to work

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Poor Guy!!

Don't worry - you should take it as a compliment - from reading some of the outcomes of recent courtcases, it seems they have only been picking the stupid ones for jurors!

G

giggles04

Originally posted by FIREMAN
No, I didn't act that bad.
They just looked at me and said "Strike, you may leave" and the bad problem was that I had to leave to come back to work

Awww... you poor baby... you'll be ok!!!:):p

Love the new quote by the way!!!!:)

susan2

any more information on Weigle brothers?

Hi there -- I'm a newcomer to this forum. I recently moved into the area and a neighbor is Josh Weigle (I found this out while searching the sex offender registry, since I have two young daughters). Is there any information anyone has on his sexual offense or the shooting? I confess to being concerned for my daughters. Some of the earlier posts made mention of him and concerns about him. Thank you.

susan2

Do you have any more information about Josh you'd be willing to share, Blue Eyes? I"m a new neighbor of his and now I'm very worried for my daughters.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hi there -- I'm a newcomer to this forum. I recently moved into the area and a neighbor is Josh Weigle (I found this out while searching the sex offender registry, since I have two young daughters). Is there any information anyone has on his sexual offense or the shooting? I confess to being concerned for my daughters. Some of the earlier posts made mention of him and concerns about him. Thank you.

Did you check here? Maryland Judiciary Case Search

Welcome :howdy:

K

Kain99

We can only pray to end up like Alexandria or Annapolis! Unfortunately I see us going the way of Anacostia....