looking for meat

razzle1127

ok everyone, im not sure where to post this but i am looking for meat, scrap meat, bones and organs of any animal or whole fish for a special diet i have to feed my dog. hunters butchers anyone maybe amish if anyone knows a farm i can visit. please help. thanks

Robin

ok everyone, im not sure where to post this but i am looking for meat, scrap meat, bones and organs of any animal or whole fish for a special diet i have to feed my dog. hunters butchers anyone maybe amish if anyone knows a farm i can visit. please help. thanks

I know of 2 places.

#1 North Indian Bridge Road. Meat processor business/ home based you should not miss it

#2 Chiefs bar in Tall Timbers off of 249 towards Tall Timbers Marina. Talk to Andy. He processes local meat from farmers and some hunters.

Robin

If you are in Calvert, There is another fellow. Danny Baker. On the corner of Mackall Rd and Garrity Rd in St Leonard. Bakers Meathouse 410-510-3311

T

toppick08

I can start saving some bones, scraps...et all, for ya'.....:shrug:

Like to see a dog eat what it was designed to....:yay:

razzle1127

awesome thanks guys

toppick that would be great. do you have mostly deer or do you have anything else? this diet is new to us so i am still trying to figure out what to get.

cant use legs to hard to chew, but i hear neck, ribs, all the organs. ill take what i can get.

T

toppick08

awesome thanks guys

toppick that would be great. do you have mostly deer or do you have anything else? this diet is new to us so i am still trying to figure out what to get.

cant use legs to hard to chew, but i hear neck, ribs, all the organs. ill take what i can get.

Pork, Beef...Chicken...and maybe a tree rat....:lol:

:wink:

Fubar

Look my ass glows!

Special diet? Care to share?
I make all of my dogs’ moist food, and then add it to a high quality dry kibble. I use ground beef (no steroids please) rice, and then add frozen peas, rolled oats, wheat germ, brewer's yeast, dried kelp and sometimes cottage cheese, yogurt plus well-cooked lentils, chick peas, lima beans and hard boiled eggs as meat alternatives. Believe it or not it's cheaper than that canned crap.

razzle1127

oops toppick i didnt read your reply on here before i sent the last message. we love variety. thanks again

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
oops toppick i didnt read your reply on here before i sent the last message. we love variety. thanks again

I have 1 Dobie, 2 Shepherds and numerous foster dogs-I'd be careful of what kind meat and where you got when you feed your dog(s).

razzle1127

as long as its raw and not rotten, been handled right, froze right away. it will work. he can eat any of it.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
There's a dead deer on the side of the Willow Road for the past 3 weeks. :barf:

I wish I had seen your thread and I just threw out some frost burned meats.

Too bad I didn't see this a week ago. Tossed 2 deer carcass' in the woods once I was done stripping most of the meat off.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
awesome thanks guys

Google BARF.. Dirty Jobs did a show on this company about two months ago, they make dog food EXACTLY like you describe.

razzle1127

I know of 2 places.

#1 North Indian Bridge Road. Meat processor business/ home based you should not miss it

#2 Chiefs bar in Tall Timbers off of 249 towards Tall Timbers Marina. Talk to Andy. He processes local meat from farmers and some hunters.

can you tell me where these two are located or at least the county so i can find them... thanks. im still looking for meat.

anyone have any freezer burned meat???