...in light of recent events....

fuzzyng

In sight of the recent developments of a canceld party, I will, in time, try my best to reconstruct what would of been one hella party, but until then... hows this:

Friday Night August 9 - Movies anyone? We'll take over an entire freakin theature! *L* Who wants to see what? I'm up to anything, actually... I've seen Scooby Doo and Mr. Deeds so I wanna know what everyone wants to see and we'll meet at one of the theatures...

ALSO, while I have a thought in my head, anyone like to play pool and not mind the smokey clubs in the area? I use to play at Cody's up in Prince Frederick, and I really wanna get a group of peeps together and go play, one night when they have a live band or two... I know Sum hates the idea, but hey, maybe once she sees who's going she'll wanna come :D

So, what do you think?

fuzzyng

Well I love to play pool too, but I'm not any good either :D I havn't played for like ever, anyway.

Also, I don't have a set date, yet, I'll have to check my schedule :rolleyes: like i'm just stuffed with stuff to do... :D