Who has the Issues???

• Pixie

Votes: 71 80.7%
  • Horus/LBS

Votes: 17 19.3%

• Total voters

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Hey HORUS/LBS whoever you are. You wanted it, you got it.

The PMs as they came and went....

pix - funny
how you keep telling me i'm the queen of have the last word but you always get them....

dude, seriously i've been playing nice with you and was even playing with you this morning. i think you've got a wooden tampon in when it comes to me cause you can't take a freaking joke. i've been taking them for weeks (that's how i knew it was you). if you have such heartburn with me then leave me the hell alone, plain and simple. you're the one that STARTED posting comments to and about me weeks ago. i was just playing along with you.

things got ugly when i asked you about your identity crisis. why is that? it was an honest question. i knew it was you and you told many others it was you so why the name change. i just didn't and still don't get it. forgive me for asking a freaking question.

horus - I do have a flaw... And it's my fault really. I don't have a sense of humor. You of all people have known that for years.
Maybe being called "weak" and "spineless" "Pushover" kinda die hard in my heart. At one time I would have done anything in the world for you all you'd need to have done was ask. But you, and only you cut me in half with those words. As you said once to me... I can forgive but I'll never forget.
You mistook my kindness for weakness. And for a time I allowed you to do as such... Again... This is my fault.

*to be continued*

horus - You cross the line when you dishonored me and my friendship.
You might think that I'm out to hurt you... I'm not. I might even somewhere on some level still care about you thou it doesn't matter now and it wont. But if you think you have the right to joke with me after running any feelings I did have for you through the gutter. I don't think so.
Anything I could have ever done to you is minor compared to what you did to me. Heartburn?... Yeah you could say that. I have it everytime I think of you now with whatever heart I have left... Believe me... it's not much.
You want to be on a joking level with me? You do the work this time. You put in the effort in trying and without pointing out all my flaws to everyone that will listen. Personally I don't think you could do it if you wanted too... It's too much work to care that much for anyone... *I learned that lesson from you.*

pix - what still bites my a$$ is you have a great sense of humor when it comes to busting on me (or anyone else for that matter). That's not fair to me or the rest of the world. i never mistook your kindness as weakness. do you think for a minute that it was easy for me to know how you felt about me? and when you'd tell me you could handle me living my life you were lieing because you never handled it well. you were honest to god my best friend but everyone has a breaking point and i reached mine. i'm not saying it's right or it's wrong i'm just saying it's how it is.

i'm not asking for forgiveness. i don't think anything i said was wrong. i said what i was feeling when i felt it. raw emotion. i'm sorry if things die hard in your world. i'm not one to live on things said but things done and i ALWAYS gave you a lot more love and attention then most anybody. i do however apologize for any pain that i caused.

horus - Being a "smart a$$" is not the same as having a sense of humor. It's easy to make someone else look or feel foolish when that person is overly conserned with how the world preceives them. The trick is not to care what the world thinks about you but only about what the ones you care about think about you. (JUST A TIP)
As far as you never taking "kindness for weakness" the phrase "You're too nice" comes to mind. (By the way... I really hated that too)
My feelings whether I have any or not are not play things for your amusment. Neither is calling me your best friend. I'd give up my life for any of my friends or family, just think what I'd have done for you(*take some time thinking*) and I held you higher than all but one. Death before dishonor... That's how the saying goes
** You know right now it's even hard to write a nice pm to you without feeling spitful...**
I watched how you treated other and compare it to how you treated me... Believe me... there is a huge difference.

horus - I'm starting to wonder if you really have a clue at all Rachel. I'm not a damn Dog or your underling. I didn't want your love and attention. (Well ok... Maybe a little) But I would have rather had your respect as an equal first. I told you a long time ago the I didn't feel that we we're "equals" at all... Mostly cuz I placed you on a pedestal so high that I couldn't even reach you.
Yes I know. I'm a dumb a$$. Oh well ... Live and let die.
You should never apologize for something you'd do again. And my pain shouldn't be a consern of yours. But I guess... thanks anyway..

pix - i'm not going to go back and forth over the same crap. i've said once i'm not sorry for anything that i've said. i am sorry if i have hurt you but i say what's on my mind. i will not appologize for my feelings. i did think you were too nice. that's honesty and that's not me saying you're weak.

by the way, get off of your high horse please. you NEVER made me feel foolish and are only making the BOTH of us look foolish by carrying on like you have been. you have obviously never really gotten to know me cause i caould care less what anyone thinks i do what i want when i want period. the forums are nothing but daily entertainment.

we can continue to harp on things or we can be adults and turn the page. you don't have to be my friend if you don't want to. i'm just saying play nice or don't play at all. don't dish it out to me if you can't take it in return.

horus - You're hopeless... Quit fighting me long enough to listen. You might just hear what I'm trying to say...
As far as getting off my high horse??? You first...
I said nothing about making you look foolish... I said "people." You put yourself in that catagorie I didn't.

pix - i put myself in that category because you're constantley picking on me.

and i'm not fighting anymore. i haven't been trying to fight at all. i make jokes and you get crappy. but when you make jokes it's ok.

horus - If you knew how childish that first line was I don't think you would have sent it... Never mind, I'll let it pass.
I haven't been picking on you. Believe me. I really haven't. I don't single you out from anyone else here... Your just the only one who seem to have an issue with my comments cuz you think I'm trying to attack you all the time... I'm not...
Yes... You might be right. I haven't lied to you before and I don't intend on starting now just cuz our relationship has gone to crap.
There is a double standard. That you created...
Please stop assuming you know what I'm feeling. I don't get "crappy" when you make joke... It's just that when I joke with you back... You don't find it funny... Like today.
Love me or hate me... You"ll do one or the other.

horus - Hold on... Your going to fast your starting yo make my head spin.
Why don't you stop a breath... Even your pm's are begining to look like your ranting...

pix - Geezus Christ! This was our problem before. You're always right; even when you're dead wrong you refuse to be anything but right.

OK OK, I AM THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST! I admitted it. What else would you like from me? Nevermind. GAMEOVER I QUIT!

This $hit it old. The fussing was old with the last blow up. Maybe I should listen to everyone and just cut my losses instead of feeling bad anymore.

If I'm cold hearted it's because people have made me that way. I have little patience for immature adults. That's EXACTLEY how you've been acting and what you did was immature. Sorry you cancled out anything bitchy I did by acting like a child. I'm tired of feeling bad when you've done as bad if not worse and KEEP THE CRAP UP.

horus - Why don't you say what's in your ####ing heart an quit the bullshit. Your painting a really clear picture with your recent pm's.
If you don't care? why in the Hell are you wasting time STILL trying to get me to submit?
People who don't care don't do that... We just don't care.
Your getting all emotional over nothing but some childish EX friend you keep saying you have no time for.
Yeah... I think there's something else you want to say but don't know how to say it...
And if I'm wrong... Sobeit... I've been wrong before... I'll be wrong again.. It's now a new concept with me.
I need you only as much as you need me for now on. That's just how it's going to be. No negoiation.

horus - Waiting on you dear.....

horus - God... You really are a Dumb A$$. You need to really one day wake up and smell the sh!t you're shoveling.
You need to good step back an look at who insisting who is obsessed with whom. You keep Making the same statment over and over again about how you know without a doupt in the world how I feel about you. F*ck you Rachel... You don't know sh!t about me and I told you to stop assuming you do. You want to see a child... Looking in the f*cking mirror twerp.
You've been the one keeping this going all day f*cking long and I've the the pm's to prove it now. You're not going to change me. You don't have those kinda powers anymore... CAUSE I DON'T CARE! Get over yourself! Your in DENIAL IDIOT! #### Happen's and I could care less about some backstabbing infantile wannabe that's so stuck on herself she couldn't see the light of day through the crack in her a$$. I Don't! Buy a clue! OH! "He keeps picking on me..." And you think I sound like the child?
Are you sh!tting me?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
it wouldn't all fit

horus - OH! And another thing...
If you send me one more piece of bullsh!t.... I'm going to post it so that everyone can see which on of us is the biggest #######...
We can do a poll... Which one of us you think will win?

Couldn't leave without a smile... Now stay the hell away from me.

I'M SICK OF YOU!!!!! And now I'm Done!

pix - OK great then leave me alone. Deal? You leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. And you're last PM showed just how grown you are. I've not once lowered myself to childish name calling but I guess when you have nothing worth while left to say that's what you do. I tried to be nice and squash it all but you're being impossible. I even tried to appologize if I hurt your feelings. The best laid plans...... Anyway, think what you want I tried to be nice can we at least be adult and agree to leave each other the hell alone for good. You stay away from me and don't make any stupid remarks and I'll do the same?

And there it was boys and girls....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Danzig
who cares.....:barf:

That's what I'm saying. I really don't care. I just want to be left alone. Seriously I'd put him on ignore but he'd probably just make a new name and follow me around some more. :rolleyes: I tried to be nice. Tried. :rolleyes:

Lucy

It seems evident that you, Pixie, are the one with unresolved issues in this matter. And since you are running 100% in the poll, I would have to say that it doesn't require a degree to figure that out.

Horus/LBS at least confined his ranting to PM's rather than putting everything on display for the public forums. You obviously were both very hurt, but he tried to resolve his pain by making jokes. Humor is a healthy means of overcoming pain. Pubicly humiliating someone is not.

Frankly Pixie, no one gives a rat's backside for your little tantrums directed at your ex-boyfriend. We didn't care before, when you did it when you first broke up and we don't care now.

If you are trying (again) to run Horus/LBS off I hope you fail. Because his humor, blunt though it may be at times, is a heck of a lot more entertaining than your juvenile fits.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
hey Danzig ... I'm sure you can find something in there to replace me in your siggy line now :lol:

I, too, would've said "both" if it were available. Personally, I don't think posting PMs (especially between friends for 10 years) of such a personal nature is cool. I think you've both said some things that, if you look back at the good times in your friendship (there had to be at least a couple in that long a timeframe), you'll wish you hadn't said and hurt eachother with this petty crap ... maybe not now, but someday ...

I won't say "no one" because I'm not allowed to generalize, but I will say "I" don't care. And it's not b/c I don't like either of you. I just think that it'd be a better demonstration of both of you guys' maturity to have settled it privately. :ohwell:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Thanks, I've been waiting all day for PM's to be posted!

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Hey HORUS/LBS whoever you are. You wanted it, you got it.

The PMs as they came and went....

pix - funny
how you keep telling me i'm the queen of have the last word but you always get them....

dude, seriously i've been playing nice with you and was even playing with you this morning. i think you've got a wooden tampon in when it comes to me cause you can't take a freaking joke. i've been taking them for weeks (that's how i knew it was you). if you have such heartburn with me then leave me the hell alone, plain and simple. you're the one that STARTED posting comments to and about me weeks ago. i was just playing along with you.

things got ugly when i asked you about your identity crisis. why is that? it was an honest question. i knew it was you and you told many others it was you so why the name change. i just didn't and still don't get it. forgive me for asking a freaking question.

horus - I do have a flaw... And it's my fault really. I don't have a sense of humor. You of all people have known that for years.
Maybe being called "weak" and "spineless" "Pushover" kinda die hard in my heart. At one time I would have done anything in the world for you all you'd need to have done was ask. But you, and only you cut me in half with those words. As you said once to me... I can forgive but I'll never forget.
You mistook my kindness for weakness. And for a time I allowed you to do as such... Again... This is my fault.

*to be continued*

horus - You cross the line when you dishonored me and my friendship.
You might think that I'm out to hurt you... I'm not. I might even somewhere on some level still care about you thou it doesn't matter now and it wont. But if you think you have the right to joke with me after running any feelings I did have for you through the gutter. I don't think so.
Anything I could have ever done to you is minor compared to what you did to me. Heartburn?... Yeah you could say that. I have it everytime I think of you now with whatever heart I have left... Believe me... it's not much.
You want to be on a joking level with me? You do the work this time. You put in the effort in trying and without pointing out all my flaws to everyone that will listen. Personally I don't think you could do it if you wanted too... It's too much work to care that much for anyone... *I learned that lesson from you.*

pix - what still bites my a$$ is you have a great sense of humor when it comes to busting on me (or anyone else for that matter). That's not fair to me or the rest of the world. i never mistook your kindness as weakness. do you think for a minute that it was easy for me to know how you felt about me? and when you'd tell me you could handle me living my life you were lieing because you never handled it well. you were honest to god my best friend but everyone has a breaking point and i reached mine. i'm not saying it's right or it's wrong i'm just saying it's how it is.

i'm not asking for forgiveness. i don't think anything i said was wrong. i said what i was feeling when i felt it. raw emotion. i'm sorry if things die hard in your world. i'm not one to live on things said but things done and i ALWAYS gave you a lot more love and attention then most anybody. i do however apologize for any pain that i caused.

horus - Being a "smart a$$" is not the same as having a sense of humor. It's easy to make someone else look or feel foolish when that person is overly conserned with how the world preceives them. The trick is not to care what the world thinks about you but only about what the ones you care about think about you. (JUST A TIP)
As far as you never taking "kindness for weakness" the phrase "You're too nice" comes to mind. (By the way... I really hated that too)
My feelings whether I have any or not are not play things for your amusment. Neither is calling me your best friend. I'd give up my life for any of my friends or family, just think what I'd have done for you(*take some time thinking*) and I held you higher than all but one. Death before dishonor... That's how the saying goes
** You know right now it's even hard to write a nice pm to you without feeling spitful...**
I watched how you treated other and compare it to how you treated me... Believe me... there is a huge difference.

horus - I'm starting to wonder if you really have a clue at all Rachel. I'm not a damn Dog or your underling. I didn't want your love and attention. (Well ok... Maybe a little) But I would have rather had your respect as an equal first. I told you a long time ago the I didn't feel that we we're "equals" at all... Mostly cuz I placed you on a pedestal so high that I couldn't even reach you.
Yes I know. I'm a dumb a$$. Oh well ... Live and let die.
You should never apologize for something you'd do again. And my pain shouldn't be a consern of yours. But I guess... thanks anyway..

pix - i'm not going to go back and forth over the same crap. i've said once i'm not sorry for anything that i've said. i am sorry if i have hurt you but i say what's on my mind. i will not appologize for my feelings. i did think you were too nice. that's honesty and that's not me saying you're weak.

by the way, get off of your high horse please. you NEVER made me feel foolish and are only making the BOTH of us look foolish by carrying on like you have been. you have obviously never really gotten to know me cause i caould care less what anyone thinks i do what i want when i want period. the forums are nothing but daily entertainment.

we can continue to harp on things or we can be adults and turn the page. you don't have to be my friend if you don't want to. i'm just saying play nice or don't play at all. don't dish it out to me if you can't take it in return.

horus - You're hopeless... Quit fighting me long enough to listen. You might just hear what I'm trying to say...
As far as getting off my high horse??? You first...
I said nothing about making you look foolish... I said "people." You put yourself in that catagorie I didn't.

pix - i put myself in that category because you're constantley picking on me.

and i'm not fighting anymore. i haven't been trying to fight at all. i make jokes and you get crappy. but when you make jokes it's ok.

horus - If you knew how childish that first line was I don't think you would have sent it... Never mind, I'll let it pass.
I haven't been picking on you. Believe me. I really haven't. I don't single you out from anyone else here... Your just the only one who seem to have an issue with my comments cuz you think I'm trying to attack you all the time... I'm not...
Yes... You might be right. I haven't lied to you before and I don't intend on starting now just cuz our relationship has gone to crap.
There is a double standard. That you created...
Please stop assuming you know what I'm feeling. I don't get "crappy" when you make joke... It's just that when I joke with you back... You don't find it funny... Like today.
Love me or hate me... You"ll do one or the other.

horus - Hold on... Your going to fast your starting yo make my head spin.
Why don't you stop a breath... Even your pm's are begining to look like your ranting...

pix - Geezus Christ! This was our problem before. You're always right; even when you're dead wrong you refuse to be anything but right.

OK OK, I AM THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST! I admitted it. What else would you like from me? Nevermind. GAMEOVER I QUIT!

This $hit it old. The fussing was old with the last blow up. Maybe I should listen to everyone and just cut my losses instead of feeling bad anymore.

If I'm cold hearted it's because people have made me that way. I have little patience for immature adults. That's EXACTLEY how you've been acting and what you did was immature. Sorry you cancled out anything bitchy I did by acting like a child. I'm tired of feeling bad when you've done as bad if not worse and KEEP THE CRAP UP.

horus - Why don't you say what's in your ####ing heart an quit the bullshit. Your painting a really clear picture with your recent pm's.
If you don't care? why in the Hell are you wasting time STILL trying to get me to submit?
People who don't care don't do that... We just don't care.
Your getting all emotional over nothing but some childish EX friend you keep saying you have no time for.
Yeah... I think there's something else you want to say but don't know how to say it...
And if I'm wrong... Sobeit... I've been wrong before... I'll be wrong again.. It's now a new concept with me.
I need you only as much as you need me for now on. That's just how it's going to be. No negoiation.

horus - Waiting on you dear.....

horus - God... You really are a Dumb A$$. You need to really one day wake up and smell the sh!t you're shoveling.
You need to good step back an look at who insisting who is obsessed with whom. You keep Making the same statment over and over again about how you know without a doupt in the world how I feel about you. F*ck you Rachel... You don't know sh!t about me and I told you to stop assuming you do. You want to see a child... Looking in the f*cking mirror twerp.
You've been the one keeping this going all day f*cking long and I've the the pm's to prove it now. You're not going to change me. You don't have those kinda powers anymore... CAUSE I DON'T CARE! Get over yourself! Your in DENIAL IDIOT! #### Happen's and I could care less about some backstabbing infantile wannabe that's so stuck on herself she couldn't see the light of day through the crack in her a$$. I Don't! Buy a clue! OH! "He keeps picking on me..." And you think I sound like the child?
Are you sh!tting me?

Well...isn't that special! :lmao: :killingme :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No offense but BOOOOOOOORING! Why don't you all just kiss and make up? It's obvious you want to or you wouldn't keep trying to torment each other. When you're really done, you ignore the other person because they mean nothing to you.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
When you're really done, you ignore the other person because they mean nothing to you.
Exactly, the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

K

Kain99

If I can be honest for one second... I think that these two are truly in Love .... just to stupid to know it. :wink:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Kain99
If I can be honest for one second... I think that these two are truly in Love .... just to stupid to know it. :wink:
:yeahthat: what she said...
Night gang..........