I'll tell you what I'd like to know

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where are all the threads going? I mean, I could make a pretty good guess, considering the only people who can delete a whole thread are the originators and the administrators. And Admin says they're not doing it.

BK? Hello? We know you're there...

PmoneyandTT

I would like to know

When are they going to finish the road on 235..

It is a mad house around 11am mon-fri, people going to lunch.. Tell you what, there is nothing worse then a bunch of government workers trying to get to lunch.. You will get ran over, out there.. Next time Im going to take a video camera out there, and just record.. Maybe I can send it in to the funniest video, make some money of those clowns..

I wonder if they are listening to Luducris "get out my way"

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I'd like to know

..if anyone is as swamped with tomatoes as I am. Talk about a bumper crop, I picked 26lbs yesterday and added it to the 20lbs I already picked earlier this week. Never thought I'd say it...but I'm getting really sick of tomatoes. :dead:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I would like to know

Why the stupidest people I know make more money than me? Maybe they aren't so stupid afterall........

I would also like to know why people who couldn't drive well to begin with, buy SUV's like that is going to make them a better driver. It just makes them more dangerous.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
I'd like to know...

1. Where the tomato patch is, too...
2. Where the socks go when they disappear in the dryer...
3. Where all the "good" men are...
4. Why the government gets 30% of MY paycheck...
5. Why the banks only give us 2% interest to borrow OUR money, but we have to pay them 12% to borrow theirs??
6. Why the aliens don't just contact us and end all the speculation...
7. Why if the plural of "goose" is "geese", why isn't the plural of "moose" "meese?"
8. When will pigs have wings, and when will hell freeze over??

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Re: I'd like to know

Originally posted by Sharon
..if anyone is as swamped with tomatoes as I am. Talk about a bumper crop, I picked 26lbs yesterday and added it to the 20lbs I already picked earlier this week. Never thought I'd say it...but I'm getting really sick of tomatoes. :dead:

well...
when Halloween comes around...
and those kids come 'trick or treat'ing...
well... give em the treat!

:p ;)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TOMATOES!

I canned the best homemade spaghetti sauce and salsa last year with my mother-in-law's crop! Do you can, Sharon?

Wish I lived closer - I'd come raid your garden!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Ya'll

Please come and get them! I've made tomato soup, tomato sauce, peeled tomatoes in baggies to freeze... I've got bushes of Sweet 100's (cherry tomatoes) that take forever to pick, so I eat what I can and leave the rest every morning hoping the rabbits come back.

Take some jalapenos too!

I haven't made any salsa yet--send the recipe.

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Re: I'd like to know...

Originally posted by Sierra39
1. Where the tomato patch is, too...
at Sharon's heaven on earth...

2. Where the socks go when they disappear in the dryer...
to socks heaven

3. Where all the "good" men are...
in heaven

4. Why the government gets 30% of MY paycheck...
it's for after you retire... when you're in heaven
tithe, I guess...

5. Why the banks only give us 2% interest to borrow OUR money, but we have to pay them 12% to borrow theirs??
because it's not heaven

6. Why the aliens don't just contact us and end all the speculation...
because they wanna go back to heaven... we would corrupt them.

7. Why if the plural of "goose" is "geese", why isn't the plural of "moose" "meese?"
it is, in heaven.

8. When will pigs have wings, and when will hell freeze over??
after everyone that's supposed to go to heaven...gets to heaven!

What's the answer....
yes, it's heaven.
:angel:

don't ask me what on earth is wrong w/ me... I have no clue!!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Ya'll

Originally posted by Sharon
Please come and get them! I've made tomato soup, tomato sauce, peeled tomatoes in baggies to freeze... I've got bushes of Sweet 100's (cherry tomatoes) that take forever to pick, so I eat what I can and leave the rest every morning hoping the rabbits come back.

Take some jalapenos too!

I haven't made any salsa yet--send the recipe.

OMG!!! if it is alright with you!! I will most definiatly take some jalepenos off your hands...mmm...

tater

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'd like to know...

Originally posted by BchBns

well, not you, of course, honey bunny, my super-straight love machine! :kiss:

anyway, she said, "Where are all the GOOD men ... " ;) You are a great one!

and, btw, I want the rest of the yard mowed by the time I get home, k? :bubble:

Well, you started off good, then it all went to sh&%.... just like your yard is going to do. ;) Yep, by October, it should be lookin' like the corn maze..... but just think, you'll be able to charge people to walk through it and Emmitt, Dakota, and Fluff can be the makeshift petting zoo :D

tater

Originally posted by BchBns

um, honey ... you were the one who squeaked one out last night at dinner ... I have NEVER passed such an offensive noise/smell! I am woman! We do no such thing!

Ummmmm... that was the dog :blushing: