South Beach Dieters

SkiddySkidders

I was a cheerleader all throughout high school and college, maintaining a weight in the 120 range at 5'7. Now, 3 years out of college I've gained about 20 pounds. I got married back in October and lost all the weight w/the South Beach Diet (SBD). Now, 3 months later surprise surprise...I've gained the weight back. The wedding was a HUGE motivator. For anyone that has tried the SBD, they know how tough Phase 1 (first 2 weeks) is. I simply cannot make it through Phase 1 w/out cheating. There is always some excuse. Ahh!!!

Anyone else having similar problems getting motivated and/or not cheating?

L

luckystar

Write down everything you eat, drink, nibble, or sip.

C

campinmutt

I have lost 17 lbs since Jan 1..I do a low carb diet...no cheating. I also use the vitality for life web site to be accountable for what I am eating and they keep track of everything. I tell them what I ate and they calculate the carb, calories protien, fat ect... LOVE it ...you can glance and see where you are in you intake and know if you need to slack off for the day or if you have alittle extra for a treat....check it out at Melaleuca - VitalityForLife.Com . it is $36 to start but they give you $1.00 a day back for every day you log your meals for the first 30 days so it is only $6 a month !! better than Weight Watchers.

T

toppick08

I was a cheerleader all throughout high school and college, maintaining a weight in the 120 range at 5'7. Now, 3 years out of college I've gained about 20 pounds. I got married back in October and lost all the weight w/the South Beach Diet (SBD). Now, 3 months later surprise surprise...I've gained the weight back. The wedding was a HUGE motivator. For anyone that has tried the SBD, they know how tough Phase 1 (first 2 weeks) is. I simply cannot make it through Phase 1 w/out cheating. There is always some excuse. Ahh!!!

Jesus..do you have a sister.........:drool:

sockgirl77

I've been doing SB for 4 and a half years now. I've done it after every child and had great results. 63 pounds in 6 months the first go-round. This third one has been harder on me. It took my all to stick to phase 1. But once I started seeing the results it made it so much better. With SB will see great results if you stick to it in the first week. Good luck. If you need any suggestions feel free to ask. Russell Stover's and Baskin Robbins make great nibblers for low carb diets. :yay: