Girl's Night Out at Sierra's

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
After posting a long time ago about having a Girl's Night with margaritas and stuff at my house, I'm thinking of doing it next Wed., especially since the party was cancelled...

Sorry, guys, to exclude you all, but us GIRLS need a special time together to talk about you behind your backs...after all, we can't even post a thread that says "for the ladies" without you guys jumping in on it!!

Anyways, we could start around 6:30...bring your favorite hors d'ouvre, your bathing suit, and anything you want to drink besides classic margaritas (I'll be making those...) We'll be just hanging out, swimming, listening to chick-power music (bring along your fav if you want!) and perhaps watching a chick-flick ...

Keep in mind that I have 4 dogs and 5 cats, so if you're allergic, bring some good drugs along!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
That's probably gonna be true for most of you guys in St. Mary's...I was hoping that if folks are commuting from the DC area, they could stop by on their way home...

Will wait and see the response, and if there's not enough that can make it, I won't do it.

watercolor

yeah yeah
That is way to far from me...I am like 10 minbutes from Cari...so I know it is to far....*sigh* Although I would absolutly loooove to!

romance

One of the sinners
I can't either. Nobody to watch my son.

By the way, is Sierra your real name? Curious cause my sister's name is Ciera same pronouncation (sp?) but different spelling.

RagDoll

Are new girls invited too? If we are I would love to come but already have plans in DC for Wed. night, any other night works for me though, that is, if I'm invited. :D

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I could probably make it (I come up route 4 from DC) about that time frame. PM me and let me know......
I wouldn't be able to stay up past my bedtime on a work night though :(

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Well it seems there are a FEW of you guys that can make it... Pixie,
Cat, Raggie, Mig... if I change it to Wed. the FOLLOWING week so Ragdoll can come, would that work??

SxyPrincess

Ok, I don't understand the concept of having a "girls nite out" on a weekday? :confused: That can't possibly be barrels of fun. I mean, most would have to get to bed sometime and wake-up early for work the next morning. Would anyone be able to fully enjoy themselves and take advantage of the evening????

Just my rant...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Sierra39
Cat, Raggie, Mig... if I change it to Wed. the FOLLOWING week so Ragdoll can come, would that work??

That's fine - just let me know the details (and exact date so I can write it down somewhere) Thanks

RagDoll

Originally posted by Sierra39

Yeah!!! That would work for me. And don't worry I can hang, I've been know to come home from a night out, drink coffee and then go back to work. I catch up on the sleep thing the next day. :D

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Ok, I don't understand the concept of having a "girls nite out" on a weekday? :confused: That can't possibly be barrels of fun. I mean, most would have to get to bed sometime and wake-up early for work the next morning. Would anyone be able to fully enjoy themselves and take advantage of the evening????

Just my rant...

Well, in my case a few drinks with some of the gals after work is not a bad thing - a chance to unwind, relax and help those last few days go better. Of course my weekends are slam packed with all that crap I don't get a chance to do during the week (and I usually don't feel that sociable LOL) Besides, I am getting old - a night out for me on any day of the week means that I didn't make it home until 11pm - Horror of Horrors!!!! So something like this works for me - :D

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by cariblue

YW. I'm getting the impression everyone is in a less than jovial mood today.

Considering the fact I just told my boss to kiss my a$$, I could fit that description :D Wimp - he backed off real quick and I was looking foward to a pi$$ing match:burning:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I think I am just fed up and have had enough bs to last me for a while. Maybe I need a vacation.....