Who got Rescued Pics for the Bleeding Heart Dog Lovers

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Here are the results of who I pulled from the Pound Thursday and Friday:
This is Sara
She was the one I'd originally planned on saving but was adopted out only to be returned a few days later for "biting" She's timid around women and a 5 month old puppy still mouthing things. Anyone who knows puppies or dogs knows this is correctable but she was returned and scheduled to be put to sleep because of it. Funny thing, I didn't even see that it was her when the kennel attendants were describing her to me and I really didn't plan on rescuing her since I'd already taken on this one:

This is Dixie

This is the one boardmommy said was neurotic (she has the skin condition and didn't like the noise at the pound) After a bath and intense flea combing session her skin looks better after only 3 days.
Both of these dogs are sweet and so nice. WORKING on the housebreaking....... still, Sarah, the "biter" hasn't touched my hand in anger or fear yet. She even climbed up into my lap that first night, after I got her out from under my bed.

As for the others I wanted to save, the skin and bones rottie was adopted!!! The terrier cocker mix is still there and the others are too. Add 2 more to the list I want to help: 2 black cockers found running together, seem so bonded and the male will get adopted before the female since he's so much more exhuberant than the female. They were obviously somebody's pet, not strays since they'd been groomed and well fed. One even had a harness on.
So many dogs, and not enough fosters, or money in my account.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
She's (at my best guess) German Shepherd mixed with a Red Golden Retriever. Don't know where the white toes come from, maybe lab in there? So pretty.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
She's like the Clorox version of the swiffer wet jet mop thingie. :burning: Squats and pees so fast I can't catch her to say "NO!" I just keep telling myself it's only for a week.....

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pretty pup, that Sara. I'd say some sort of Collie...Border Collie, Collier or even a Sheltie mixed with who knows. Sometimes they're so mixed you just can't tell a predominant breed.

Dixie's a cutie but too small for me.

You're a good person Hello.