Baltimore Scumbag

K

Kain99

Wait a second! This thread doesn't have a dayum thing to do with Athena! :razz:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by huntr1
:bonk: Athena is very nice, not even slightly a scumbag!
Geez! I know that..... Athena is the Baltimore scumbag magnet! :biggrin:

Originally posted by Kain99
Geez! I know that..... Athena is the Baltimore scumbag magnet! :biggrin:
In other words, she has "twins", and knows how to use 'em? Aren't most of the guys in B'More scumbags?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
In other words, she has "twins", and knows how to use 'em? Aren't most of the guys in B'More scumbags?

Didn't you used to live in B'more?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
No, I live in the suburbs of B'More. Never in the city limits. How quickly they forget.

Balt City, Balt. County What's the dif?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cmcdanal
Balt City, Balt. County What's the dif?
The way they keep changing the boundry line. I lived in Baltimore too.

Athena1078

Social Director
Yeah, I know I am a sucker for a scumbag, especially from Baltimore.. I must say, I am rather proud of myself though, haven't talked to any of them for weeks, and I haven't even been back to Baltimore since Sept 20! I haven't found a good guy yet, I seem to attract the scumbags of St Mary's.. Like my most recent acquisition, which was promplty ditched and ignored after a conversation over dinner went like this: "I have court this week, if I get locked up, I won't be able to get out on work release because this is my 2nd time this year." Nice, real Nice

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Athena1078
a conversation over dinner went like this: "I have court this week, if I get locked up, I won't be able to get out on work release because this is my 2nd time this year." Nice, real Nice

Maybe he needs to read your signature line. :shrug:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Athena, you didn't buy into that service the guy posted about writing convicts in the meet and greet section a few months back, did ya? :frown:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by crabcake
Athena, you didn't buy into that service the guy posted about writing convicts in the meet and greet section a few months back, did ya? :frown:
Buy into it??? She sold them the mailing list.

Athena1078

Social Director
Originally posted by crabcake
I do have a brain that works selectively. That was one of those selective moments that I just KNEW it wouldn't be in my best interests to do so.:clap:

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
Originally posted by Athena1078
...I seem to attract the scumbags of St Mary's..

Ya know, see'n as how I attract all the skanks in the county, I think maybe we could make some bank starting up a dating service... we just have to get them spayed and neutered first. I don't have a problem with the freaks of society having sex, I have a problem with them breeding.