Street Fighter IV

warneckutz

OK... this game brings back some memories, the graphics are amazing and the gameplay is just like before... :yahoo:

I love this game!

Chainsaw Slayer

Yea its a pretty fun game. I am surprised I remember some of the moves from when I used to play Street Fighter 2 years ago on the super nintendo.

Now I just have to unlock the new characters and learn the super moves.

warneckutz

Yea its a pretty fun game. I am surprised I remember some of the moves from when I used to play Street Fighter 2 years ago on the super nintendo.

Now I just have to unlock the new characters and learn the super moves.

Yeah, I stuck with Ken for the first time around. Arcade mode isn't long (I think it's 6 fights or so) but if you have the publisc setting ON, people challenge you constantly...

Chainsaw Slayer

Yea I turned that setting off after I wasn't able to get through a single round of the arcade mode without being chalenged.

Ken and Ryu where the only characters that I could remember all of their moves. The others I could only remember about one move each.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Is there a code to unlock all of the new characters? I know you can unlock them all by beating the game with different charters but I want a quicker way to mess around with the new fighters.