Fallout 3

tercel95

I pre-ordered it and got it the day it came out... I played it non stop for about two weeks. I'm currently waiting for the expansions to come to PC...

tercel95

One is called operation anchorage and takes place as a training excersice in Alaska (mostly combat based). The other is called the Pitt (strategy based) and takes place in a post-fallout area of PA. The first one is already available via DLC for XBOX 360. Don't worry though the original will keep you occupied for a while. I had a lot of fun with that game...

Gwydion

Yea, I've played it through a bunch of times. Great game! If you liked it, try out Oblivion, its basically the same exact game with a D&D feel.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I think it is an extreamly fun game. I have played through the game 2 times so far.

preece_eric

One of the most addictive games I have ever played. Just a little upset that the expansion pack's are only for XBox owners, but hey, I can hold my breath right? Can't wait for the new episode of the Fallout series. We'll all be waiting for a while though... :(

One of the most addictive games I have ever played. Just a little upset that the expansion pack's are only for XBox owners, but hey, I can hold my breath right? Can't wait for the new episode of the Fallout series. We'll all be waiting for a while though... :(

Oh no, my friend... the expansions are also for the PC. :buddies: