Don't forget the wild birds during this snow!

W

WildCherry

Throw out some seed if you have it. They will appreciate it. I just threw a bunch out onto my patio which barely has any snow on it and I swear every bird in St. Mary's county is out there eating! :lmao:

jetmonkey

There is a red winged black bird on my thistle feeder right now, and the non-cling feeders are desperatley trying to eat from my suet log.

W

WildCherry

There is a red winged black bird on my thistle feeder right now, and the non-cling feeders are desperatley trying to eat from my suet log.

Oh I would love to see a picture they are so pretty. I told hubby since he was going to work to pick me up some more seed while he is out. I love watching them.

W

WildCherry

I've got a full load, the red wings, wrens, finches, woodpeckers, titmouses. I wish I could get out there and give them moar see but I don't have any snow boots.

I have quite a few different ones out there too, the starlings are being bullies and running every one off. Now the Junco's have taken over, they are so cute!

T

toppick08

Throw out some seed if you have it. They will appreciate it. I just threw a bunch out onto my patio which barely has any snow on it and I swear every bird in St. Mary's county is out there eating! :lmao:

:yay:

W

WildCherry

I would be darned if I walked to a store to get some birds some more seed! Throw them some bread and stuff, they will eat it.

I was kidding, there is no way I would make him do that. Good Grief!

W

WildCherry

:eyebrow:Well good grief how the heck are we supposed to know when you are kidding or not. You probably meant that you are going to send your boys right?

Uh, no, and I am not stupid enough to ask someone to walk a mile in 14 inches of snow and back for bird seed. Think about it! :shrug: