anyone want 2 red roosters

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
All I know is they are red and one is mean the other not so bad their 2 we inherited with the farm. we do not need 4 roosters . We have frank (my sons rooster) and a black n white my husband wants to keep but we need to say bye bye to the other 2 red ones.. anyone ? my e-mail is not working so pm me if your interested thanks TC

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
All I know is they are red and one is mean the other not so bad their 2 we inherited with the farm. we do not need 4 roosters . We have frank (my sons rooster) and a black n white my husband wants to keep but we need to say bye bye to the other 2 red ones.. anyone ? my e-mail is not working so pm me if your interested thanks TC

Fried Chicken... :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I say a drop kick once or twice will cure the problem. Works for RC when they come after me. :biggrin:

Fried chix is too much like work for very little meat on them laying birds! Pluck Pluck YUK YUK.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I say a drop kick once or twice will cure the problem. Works for RC when they come after me. :biggrin:

I actualy did (well gave him a big push w/muck boots) then he did it again so did again ..then I said do you want to eat or NOT ...we have 4 2 are ok 2 are mean .. 1 littleman named roadster and can pet and pick him up .. we got him and 4 hens from southernmdrocks thanks again ..I want to let them out but I am afraid they will fly into the other pen with roadster and the hens..