BE Help

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
So, I ordered the starter kit today. I ordered medium but while looking at websites and things I'm confused with the shades. To me medium and light ( the sample faces) look the same. I have some Indian in me so I have a yellowish tone to my skin.

I'm used to regular foundations and such where if you go home with the wrong shade its awful.

Yeah that was my plan. I was hoping to hear from one of the many BE users to see if there is really a small difference between the tones but..
I'm fair with yellow undertones. I use fairly light....if I use light you can see a line. Does that help? :shrug:

Somdmommy

Hmm.. well guess its good that I got it right before the summer when I wont be so pale...

Guess I need to change my color before the next shippment.

Somdmommy

Yeah, its sending me Medium and Medium Beige. Im gunna try it out. Not a huge deal really since I dont wear make up everyday but I was curious.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yeah, its sending me Medium and Medium Beige. Im gunna try it out. Not a huge deal really since I dont wear make up everyday but I was curious.

I never used foundation before BE. Now I wear it every day. It actually improved my complexion. You're gonna' like it :yay:

Somdmommy

I never used foundation before BE. Now I wear it every day. It actually improved my complexion. You're gonna' like it :yay:
Yeah I use something I got from Belk ( cant remeber the name right now) but its thick and my husband hates that it covers my freckles. I'm getting older and my face gets some redness to it so I want to have some nice makeup around for times when I do care what I look like.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I use light in the winter & fairly light in the summer (or maybe it's the other way around). Anyway, the stuff is absoutely fantastic -- evens out the skin tone & doesn't cover up the occasional freckle. Best thing I've ever used!

Play around & mix until you find the one you like.

Somdmommy

Then you'll really love the BE. It not only covers rosacea, but helps heal it as well.

I use fairly light, then just mix a bit of warmth in it for summer.
Very nice. I just got my shipping notice today. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I got my BE "Ruby" Collection the other day. I love the colors, but I'm not so sure about the mascara. One wand is regular black mascara, and the other wand is a creme metallic kind of mascara. That's not my favorite, but all the other stuff is awesome.

How are the eyeshadows and lip colors?

Take a trip to Annapolis Mall. They have a Bare Esscentials store that will let you play with just about everything and anything they make! They will also do a "make-over" on you using the BE products they recommend for your skin tone.