1/2 time - Skins Not Looking So Good

K

Kizzy

Ok, they better have a serious locker room pep talk during 1/2 time.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
2A's watching too...he's not a happy camper. If it gets worse, I may go outside for a bit. :roflmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
My hubby was watching and couldn't stand it, so he's banging around doing stuff outside. :lmao:

New symbol for the Redskins helmet: :loser:

K

Kizzy

Well see how they play after 1/2 time. Buffalo & Washington are both 3 & 3.

K

Kizzy

:cheers: To the Giants.

I thought that was going to be a nice drag down fight there for a minute. But, it was just a few swats and helmet pulling.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Let me be the first....Fire Spurrier..:burning: :burning: :burning: (and yall should thank me, I said to get rid of Theisman at one time and ya see how that turned out )

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I can't wait...

:biggrin: ....to see the Monday night hand-rubbing the-forehead displays Sonny Jergensen, John Riggins and company will go through as they try to explain how the wheels came off, and what to do about it.
I would have to say it's a damn good thing if Steve Spurrier does not show up for the broadcast.
I think it was George Michael who got hot during the last wrist-wrenching affair.

PS: I don't imagine it's any different on the Giants post-game commentary.

AND, those ignorant Cowboys are atop the NFC East with what? a 4 and 1 record, excuse me, a 5 and 1 record?

There ain't NO JOY in Mudville!!

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: I can't wait...

Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: ....to see the Monday night hand-rubbing the-forehead displays Sonny Jergensen, John Riggins and company will go through as they try to explain how the wheels came off, and what to do about it.
I would have to say it's a damn good thing if Steve Spurrier does not show up for the broadcast.
I think it was George Michael who got hot during the last wrist-wrenching affair.

PS: I don't imagine it's any different on the Giants post-game commentary.

AND, those ignorant Cowboys are atop the NFC East with what? a 4 and 1 record?

There ain't NO JOY in Mudville!!

Only one line devoted to the Giants. Poor Penn...you're in denial baby. :biggrin: :smoochy:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: I can't wait...

Originally posted by cattitude
Only one line devoted to the Giants. Poor Penn...you're in denial baby. :biggrin: :smoochy:
:cheers: Yeah, but it's not a total loss so far Catt, the Yankees are up 4 to 0 in the 4th inning.:getdown:

Here's looking at ya, baby!:smoochy: :huggy: :smoochy:

I haven't given up on the Giants yet - they flat blew a game they should have walked away with - just like the Cowboys' loss.

But what more is there to say? Both teams are at the bottom of the cellar. :barf:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by IM4Change
5 and 1 record.
:neener: :neener: :neener:
If you'll check, I corrected my error!

BTW, has anybody heard from Larry?

Strange, but somehow I miss that "Anna one, Anna two, Anna three, let's hear it!!................"Hail to the________"!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by penncam
:neener: :neener: :neener:
If you'll check, I corrected my error!

BTW, has anybody heard from Larry?

Strange, but somehow I miss that "Anna one, Anna two, Anna three, let's hear it!!................"Hail to the________"!
Maybe he went back to happiness with Disney. :killingme